Got the Rona.. Again.🙄

Been hacking away since Monday, tested negative Tuesday at work, tested again today and was positive. Never had fever etc…just bad cough.

Sorry to hear. Feel better.

1 Like

Good luck man. Omicron isn’t supposed to be as dangerous

1 Like

Well now I feel better…lmao.

But thx…Just my sense of humor…lol. Was like when I had my first A Fib incident…They give me an EKG, …and the EKG tech says “I’m sorry”…Im like …wait what??? …lol

Yeah sorry. After some reflection, I edited.

Not at all…was funny. Im twisted…trust me…lol

1 Like

I didn’t have much if any of a fever either, same with my wife. Only a couple of days of chills, fatigue and body aches for about a week. Relatively severe sore throat and cough early on has significantly diminished but is still slightly lingering into week 4!

I hope all you folks who have contracted Covid, have applied to a Mod to receive your KungFuFlu badge. Like a Purple Heart, you deserve it. :woozy_face:

5 Likes

One time deal. No variant badges. lol

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

I hope you get rid of that cough & feel better soon.

1 Like

That sucks, I hope you come through alright and quickly. Out of curiosity (no judgement) were you vaccinated or only relying on immunity from your previous bout?

My wife and I have still not completely got rid of the cough.

Still have a slight cough and still can’t smell or taste anything. It’s definitely a weird thing.

Get well soon! Sending well wishes your way.

That badge is genius.

Ever since my last bout, I keep getting the smell of car exhaust fumes. I dont mean like being sensitive to cars on the street, that kind of thing., Happens in buildings, laying in bed etc…its just a phantom smell I get now.

Not vaccinated…not that Im an anti vax nut. Just don’t want to feel sick for the couple days after.

1 Like

It’s very strange. Hubby has gotten part of his taste back although he did say at one point coffee almost tasted like cigarette butts to him but is fine now. I hope that doesn’t happen to me. I will totally lose it! Nobody messes with my coffee, not even the rona. :joy:

No Oak leaves?

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon.

Omicron is through the roof in my area, but all the cases I have personal knowledge of have been like a cold or a mild flu.

One case I know of that was unvaccinated had virtually no symptoms. He tested positive at work before he had any symptoms. The only symptom that he developed was a reduced sense of smell that returned normal within a couple of weeks.