Got our Your Gyroscopes -- Time to Change the Spin Again

If they are legitimate whistle blowers, then they should not have their names released.
However, to the extent that the people fed the first whistle blower, those names should be released, even if they later became whistle blowers.

Unless, of course, there is some law that people who feed information to a whistle blower have a right to anonymity.

In any case, being a “whistle blower” doesn’t mean anything you say is true. Lets look at the facts.
And no, the IC IG is not a trier of facts.

Another day, another spin. Something to keep the adoring hordes in perpetual motion.

He just couldn’t help himself. This is like the twentieth reason in ten days.

Economic development does not equal corruption.

And as to how corrupt Hunter Biden is, I’ll bite:

— Ever convicted: No
— Ever indicted: No
— Ever paid a fine while not acknowledging guilt: No

Subjected to a non-step onslaught from Giuliani and Trump supporters who have not produced a shred of evidence: that would be it.

Got any evidence or are you just slinging mud to draw attention away from Trump.

I was told for two years you do the investigation first and if you were innocent you were glad to be investigated.

Rick Perry ate my homework.

1 Like

So you have no evidence. Just slinging mud. Thanks for confirming.

Thing is we all know Hunter Biden got his job because his dad was VP, that way corruption is, is he corrupt to me yes, but as it is totally Legal he did nothing wrong. But it is corrupt and also Trump idiot for bringing it up because his family is getting same benefits Hunter did for being a offspring of a US political figure. Maybe Trump should be trying to pass laws that make this type of corruption illegal but we all know that will not happen because then his Daughter could not use diplomatic missions to further her own business. Same with how GOP said Hillary was corrupt and should be locked up for it. Notice they never mention that her corruption is 100% legal under the crappy laws we have in US. God forbid we change laws because the GOP would be in worse trouble than Corporate Dems would be.

Yes, children of the rich and powerful benefit from their positions, but that in itself is not illegal and its not something that either political party is uninvolved in. If the accusation is Hunter Biden benefitted from his father’s position I would agreed, but the accusation was about how corrupt Hunter Biden is. That’s where I thought some evidence might. be appropriate.

Being a Democrat isn’t evidence enough that he’s corrupt?

That is weak,really weak

It is easier to say I backed the wrong horse

He was mesmerized once Rick started wearing his sophisticated eye wear.