GOP trying to take credit for stimulus bill they voted against

If you never missed a days work and get it, is that covid related? Nope. What is the Unemployment rate?

2 Likes

Republicans didn’t have objections to that for stimulus bills under Trump stimulus.

I get it… now its BiDen’s stimulus.

Link to 90% ?

I did and posted here that I did. Only people harmed by the pandemic should get anything. My sister in law lost 110k revenue in her spa last year, the government gave her 230k. She is already worth millions. Do you approve of that?

1 Like

You must not be familiar with American history if you believe THIS is one of the worst bills to ever come out of DC. :sunglasses:

you can start with the 350B blue stare bailout which tax receipts show is unrelated to covid, from there move onto the teamsters pension fund, money for the arts, gender studies in pakistan, money for farmers based on race, money for schools that is entirely disconnected from anything to do with covid etc, etc. but you continue on with the leftist lies of the masters if it suits you. i really don’t care what you choose to believe

2 Likes

Red states got “bailout” money too.

1 Like

But they’re still better than those evil dems. :roll_eyes:

lol… you go with that.

the formulae for determining the share of money is based on the unemployment rate in the state. the unemployment rate is a factor of how shutdown the state has remained. the money will primarily go to blue states because of their atrocious lock down policies with ca, ny, and il getting a much larger share than any other states. this regardless of the fact that tax revenues actually increased and the states coffers experienced no ill effects from covid

2 Likes

Then you have my sincerest apology.

Ok in reading what these guys said, they did limit their support for parts of the package they actually co-sponsored.

So this is the classic “I voted for the bill before I voted against it” approach.

My guess is politicians do this all the time…sometimes it works…sometimes…like when one is running for POTUS…it doesn’t.

So my final opinion is “meh”.

True or false…

Red states get bailout money from the latest relief stimulus

find anywhere that i claimed any state wouldn’t get some money? now justify why blue states should get more than their fair share based on their poor economic/pandemic and political decisions.

2 Likes

That isn’t happening

yes it is.

1 Like

Here is your unqualified statement

Emphasis mine.

Red states got bailout money too and haven’t provided the receipts that show blue states got more than they needed for Covid relief.

1 Like

reciepts? too funny, the formulae is not based on covid expenditures, its based on unemployment.

Unsupported opinion noted

unsupported denial noted

my unsupported denial of an opinion that is wholly unsupported?
:man_facepalming:

Indeed they do.

Top 4 states, in order of amount:

CA
TX
NY
FL

2 red, 2 blue.

2 Likes