GOP to repeat "benghazi" political plan

Do you disagree with “This?”

What are you fighting for? Some fantasy where you believe that your party gives a rats ass about fairness? Is that your fight?

Shifty
Nadler
Mad Maxine
Chucky
Hillary
Pocahontas
Corrupt Joe
Marxist Bernie
Pelosi
AOC
Tlaib
Omar

These are you pillars of integrity? This is what you are fighting for? Puh-leeze. Get off your high horse and quit pretending that your politicians are angels interested in nothing but fairness.
:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Dems should impeach him again in about july, August . Drag it through the elections. Why not

I agree! They just need to dig for another issue.

You say it then spent the whole time crying about it

Jeez dude. I agree with you and you still throw a fit? Some people are just never happy. Maybe you need a little time away from politics? You know, a mental health day?

I’m in a good place. No need. Look foreward to trump getting fired. All is well

Well thank goodness. You have a reason for optimism. 2024 will be here in no time. :smirk:

lol wishful.

1 Like

Mittens is going to support the investigation and subpoenas as long as he has assurances that it will not be for political purposes…i.e. interviews will be in closed sessions and not broadcast.
He is being consistent because when the impeachment was being held in the senate he said he would only support witnesses being subpoenaed if they testified in closed session. Wait a minute…no he didn’t.

You mean the Political opponents that lost billions in Ukrainian aid right?

Nope…