GOP Rep. claims "President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct"

Its really not. It is common knowledge that Clinton was impeached by the House and not convicted by the Senate. That was short for the process. The only people who would make a point of the difference are clearly those who think they really have some great knowledge by knowing that the House impeaches and the Senate convicts.
Mostly grade school.

Boy people really turned on this Republican in a heartbeat

3 Likes

I don’t get that life

I consider what Amash did to be treason.

no i don’t either, what i know is from HGTV and pop culture but its all so…weird and shallow

and he wasnt even a captured vet either

It is a curious fact of our history that the two Presidents in our history who were actually impeached not only were not convicted, the bill of particulars against them contained no high crimes or misdemeanors…and the one President who should have been impeached for actual high crimes committed resigned before it could happen.

What is a “high crime or misdemeanor”? Tell us.

He’s a member of that liberal group called the Freedom Caucus.

4 Likes

It’s programming.

Freedom caucus member is now a rino

3 Likes

Too funny

I think I have that channel blocked

well that didn’t take long

https://twitter.com/RepJimLower/status/1129901705464832001
player 2 has entered the game

4 Likes

Kudos to Amash. Maybe there is a shred of decency left in the GOP after all. One can only hope.

1 Like

Amash is toast. You don’t challenge Trump. Donald Trump is America.

Some of the follow up tweets are pretty funny.

Huh. I would have thought Sasse might be the first one. Or Romney. Certainly not Collins, no matter how deeply concerned she might be.

4 Likes

Damn shame he wasn’t on Mueller’s team. At least then, he’d have been paid for his opinion. Too bad his amateur opinion doesn’t mean squat…cept to pander.

hey, all it takes is one dude to show integrity sometimes. maybe others will show if they have testicles now.