GOP primary challenger: Trump is a 'one-man crime wave'

No. You know and I know that is how he tweets. Nobody is afraid they are going to be charged with treason.

You don’t have an issue with The President of your country talking like a dictator?

Didn’t read past “There it is again, weasling”
We are through.

No.

Mueller did not say that he “found no obstruction”.

It’s as simple as that.

“But mom, everybody else is doing it.”

The President doesn’t think.

:rofl: Yup, just as I figured. And just like I called it.

Trump went from complete exoneration victory lap before the report, to total meltdown threatening to “turn the tables” after the release of the report…what a strange reaction :rofl:

Trump is such a Hillary 2.0

1 Like

Im tempted to give you a like on that post, but i shall not be responsible for bloating your ego sir.

The report says that they did not determine that the President committed a crime. Obstruction is a crime. Use a little logic here.

We are done!

Republican should start calling him out on his behavior it childish and setting a bad precedent for future Presidents.

He is suggesting he will weaponize the Federal government to target people for “Treason” because they legally investigated him.

I appreciate your assistance with my constant and ongoing battle with my one minor flaw.

He’s a dem, he’s not equipped to think.

I’m not a republican.

Not what was said. Keep on posting that as if it were factually accurate, wont change that it isn’t.

Try using quotations next time, lets make it official.

1 Like

William Weld? Never heard of her. lol

Im not sure that is entirely accurate. He has been one of every party and idealogue we have in modern america, in other words he is a Trump party. He is himself and whatever it takes to convince people of him.

Not Republican, not Democrat, not Libertarian, not Green, not anything. He is simply for and about himself. Why he gets labeled in a certain way is by whatever current group is supporting him.

Sad in a way because if i was a party guy i wouldnt want my party associated with him in any way, cause we would go down with the ship.

Its sort of the same way almost no one here now who says they are conservatives and republicans will claim George W or say they supported him

I’ll admit to his being a caricature…

Of a NYC dem.

A NYC dem beloved by so called conservatives…go figure