GOP on Ukraine War

If you think it equal then you just aren’t paying attention.

Remember the left trying to burn a goodly portion of the country down in 2020 riots. Over 570 of them.

Look at any number of hateful even evil things woke libs are trying to push on the rest of the country.

I can pretty much get along with anybody myself unless it is a woke lib intent on verbal fights and will not have it any other way.

I try to avoid those types.

1 Like

We will not last 4 more years under Biden. Sensible folks should realize that.

Trump policies were actually quite good for the most part.

ABB should be the motto. Anybody But Biden.

1 Like

The hatred started before Trump ran for President, though he himself was part of fueling hatred against the left when he tried claiming Obama wasn’t born in America.

The crazy thing about the riots of the summer of 2020 is they were burning their own cities. I thought that was pretty dumb. Though I will agree that the “squad” type liberal is the last person i want to be around.

1 Like

You are right about that. Good post. :+1:

1 Like

Biden is making sure of that with this ■■■■ show in the Ukraine as well as the economy shuttering. Personally hope DeSantis will win but will take anyone over Brandon at this point.

1 Like

And yet in a rematch of Biden vs. Trump, Biden will win.

2 Likes

Sure we will. We all heard the same for eight years during the Obama administration. The country would never survive, but then it did.

Should be ABB and ABT.

Only if the big city political machines are motivated to cheat at 4 am again…

1 Like

If you think that’s how Biden won the first time, why wouldn’t the same be true the second time?

Zelenki took over the press also.

Perhaps that’s why the liberal neocon want war. To outlaw political opposition.

1 Like

Support changes to all states to be like Florida and you won’t have that. The mail in vote should be counted as they are received.

Because they see how much better it was during Trump, so they won’t be as motivated.

1 Like

They didn’t stomp out PC woke ideology when they had a chance around 2014. When people started shutting down speakers on campuses because they didn’t like their views now it’s grown into something even the French are labeling a poisonous cancer that they don’t want no part of.

They are times in history that the right is more dangerous to society, at this moment imho the woke puritans are the threat with their speech codes and unwilling to tolerate descent.

1 Like

What goes around comes around.

Stand firm.

That is how the worm turns.

Wars really are popular when spurred on by senile globalists.

Neocons came from dems.

1 Like

i don’t disagree with this. i’ve said from the beginning the chest thumping was stupid

1 Like

Economy gets much worse and jbiden will be toast no matter who is running against him.

1 Like

Only if the Republicans make that the foundation of the campaign.

As we have seen in recent elections focusing on social and culture war issues is a loser when it comes to the broad base of the electorate across the country.

And not to sound repetitive but the United States does not need an old man in the WH from either party.