Good News, Trump tested Negative

But he could get it at any time! Viruses are tricky like that.

3 Likes

awe thanks for help proving my point

< golf clap >

3 Likes

A yuge problem for his haters. :wink:

3 Likes

Glad they tested him. It would be pretty dumb not to entertain the idea that he was possibly infected.

Given all the people he comes into contact with, they should probably test for it every few days as a precaution.

I agree. Daily. It’s just a swab.

His lovers will continue loving him. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I would make them wash their hands first, and then shake my hand not knowing if I’ve washed or not.

1 Like

Maybe they should consider dedicating a lab solely for testing key government personnel. President, VP, Senate Majority leader, cabinet members, First Lady.

I shook a guy’s hand at work the other day (working on a physical therapy facility doing light construction) and it was so ■■■■■■■ clammy I almost puked. I went straight to the restroom and washed my hands lol.

2 Likes

Ewwww, gross, clammy hands!

Get some hot water! Get some disinfectant! Get some iodine! lol

1 Like

Iodine fingers. The new “I voted!”

2 Likes

“I shook!”

1 Like

Show us your hands please.

2 Likes

“Liblibliblibliblibliblibliblib!!”

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

That’s why I was asking. The Fox story said Saturday, some are saying Friday…

It’s interesting that a story about trump taking the test and it coming back negative would go with a picture of Trump?

Never a bad time to meme here.

1 Like

No. That’s not interesting.

He should not have even needed to be tested Conan. He should have been setting a good example. We’ve been told for weeks to not shake hands. Yet…there he was. Even told people he wasn’t going to stop shaking hands.

I’m glad he is well. But it should not have been an issue.