GOOD LUCK! Trump ‘Wishes Bernie Well’ on Campaign, Says Sanders ‘Taken Advantage Of' by Clinton

Originally published at: GOOD LUCK! Trump ‘Wishes Bernie Well’ on Campaign, Says Sanders ‘Taken Advantage Of’ by Clinton | Sean Hannity

President Trump expressed his “well wishes” towards Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders from the White House Tuesday; saying he was “not treated with respect” by the Democratic Party during his 2016 election.

WATCH: President Trump comments on Sen. Bernie Sanders entering the 2020 race for president. https://t.co/KFBzbVWnpn pic.twitter.com/cm2lL9NS1X

— The Hill (@thehill) February 19, 2019

“Bernie Sanders is running. Personally, I think he missed his time, but I like Bernie. He’s the one person on trade, he sort of would agree. The problem is he doesn’t know what to do about it,” said the President.

“I wish Bernie well. It’ll be interesting to see how he does. What happened to Bernie was not so nice. He was taken advantage of. He ran great four years ago and was not treated with respect by Clinton. What happened to Bernie Sanders four years ago was quite sad,” he added.