Good lord is this true about Obama?

Homosexuals are too busy being homosexuals to President.

1 Like

He is not president anymore.

You are still wrong about that. But it is an opinion that’s imbedded forever so that’s that.

No, I’m not wrong about that.

Yeah you are

Your subjective view of the world isn’t always correct. But like i said not something that’s going to be altered. You are just sure.

Not sure if serious.

No, I’m not. Every one of them chooses to make their homosexuality the defining characterstic of their lives. Every Single One.

Much like Clinton was too focused on whoring to President.

1 Like

I absolutely am.

How completely ignorant.

Mhmm right. Every one of them whom you khave known worked with etc

Each and everyone

You don’t know but you believe you do.

Not at all. No need to deny it.

Yes. Your opinion about homosexuality is wrong and stupid.

No. All of them.

The internet told you so. And of course your subjective position on what constitutes common sense

Not at all. It’s observation and correct.

1 Like

Internet. TV, personal contact. Every source you can name.

you got a point here

like Booty-juice. all that seems to matter to him and his beloved left is that he’s gay.

true fir women tio. look at KJP - how impt it us for her to he gay with her CNN girlfriend

Limited personal contact. Mine has taught me otherwise. You don’t know how wrong you are on this position and you never will. Well may be some day you’ll change your mind

By the way internet being included us exactly why information capitalism is not always a good thing.

Another one. :joy:. can’t even tell anymore.

Gays make it about their homosexuality because we say they do!! Stellar

well dont blame me. she herself and many others makes such a big deal about her being first black lesbian press sec.