Good guys with guns kill bad guys with guns

Fox did. I would be shocked if CNN touches it. Maybe they have. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I thought politicizing gun violence is bad

Only when it doesn’t reinforce your bias.

We live in a country where you have to bring a gun to church. Sad times.

You are correct! Which is why I did not do that.

Politicizing means using a tragedy as an excuse to push for political/ social change. I’m merely posted a news story. I’m not asking for any change at all. None what so ever. I simply stated facts.

Very true

Again. Just factual information. I’m not asking for any social/ legal change. But I will concede that if this was a game of gotcha ( and as you know, I don’t play gotcha) your point would not be without merit.

Bad guys are everywhere.

And yet millions, maybe billions would risk their lives to get here. What does that tell you about the rest of the world?

That they are moochers that need to bootstrap

Are you saying that their home countries do not offer as many freebees? The nerve!

Any law intended to keep bad guys from getting guns will be ten (or 100?) times more effective at preventing good guys from getting guns. At that rate, you will run out of good guys with guns long before you run out of bad guys with guns. And then where will we be?

1 Like

That’s a great shot at that distance under those circumstances.

It is when the media glorifies mass shootings. Copycating is always a possibility and it happens all too often. (That’s why the media mostly downplays teenage suicides. However, glorifying civilians protecting themselves and others with guns gives encouragement to the good guys, makes unarmed people feel safer, and gives the bad guys something serious to think about before attempting their crimes.

Well said

Yep a moving target. You’re scared ■■■■ less because if you miss you may die. He’s definitely not taking the time to line up his sights. It’s point and shoot. Pretty good shot under incredible stress.

1 Like

How exactly is discussing it politicizing it?

If the left had there way it would have been illegal for anyone in that church to be carrying and thus able to stop it.

You will never succeed and stopping bad guys from getting guns so that’s a non starter.

Where do most shootings occur? No venue is free of shootings, not even courtrooms.

You seem to be intentionally ignoring the post he replied to and your own attempts to politicize it.