Good Guy with a Gun

Morons routinely flip me off when I stop to pick up students with the school bus. Red lights flashing they have to stop and most do. They’ll blow their horns, I just do my job. They’ll blow past me sometimes crossing the double yellow and go to the trouble of giving me the salute. What I’ve found interest is that most are not men.
Lot of frustration out there I guess. :thinking:

1 Like

Get a bumper sticker that reads “I have to stop … your brother might be coming the other way.”

And when idiots act like this, it results in tragic deaths like this.

I cannot understand the need by so many people to rush everywhere and get so angry about what is a literally in the scope of things a few seconds delay.

My wife loved seeing the traffic calming methods in residential areas of the UK. A lot of neighbourhoods have offset concrete traffic islands which results in vehicles having to slow down. Even sleeping policeman are everywhere.

This thread is not about school buses or English traffic.

Want to bet the driver was the sort to dodge lane to lane around slightly slower traffic on the freeway?

Thats a bet I would lose.

The most dangerous time for children that use school bus transportation is during the boarding and discharging process. Fact

All right, let’s get back on topic. Members wishing to discuss school bus safety and childish drivers should open a new topic.

And is that because of idiot drivers?

This is true.

4 Likes

Not gun related, just some advice … if you are sleeping in your SUV and you hear someone sawing something under your car don’t panic and start driving away unless you can live with the consequences.

Poor guy forgot his sign and left it at home.

Van owner did nothing wrong. While it’s easy to say this from the comfort of my lounge chair, I expect I’d carry no guilt if I had been that driver.

I didn’t say she did anything wrong. Only imply that it might be something somefolks don’t want to live with.

It’s a bit like if someone leaves their cell phone in their pants when they go to the bathroom and butt dial their brother-in-law … sure, they did nothing wrong in answering the call but is it really necessary to go get their wife so she can enjoy the joke too?

Well … not a guy technically …

People aren’t meant to cope with lots of traffic, that’s why smart people avoid it at all costs. The worse rush hour I see resembles i95 on Christmas morning.

I don’t care for this:

Duran is also considered a victim in the shooting.

He’s not a victim, he might be a knight.

1 Like

Sounds like they are buffering his defense for a good shoot. I am OK with it. He did well.

1 Like

Shot in the chest at point blank range and survived. Let’s hope someone helps bring him to Christ with this chance he didn’t deserve.

Must not have been one of those “blow your lungs out” 9mms Ol Joe likes to talk about.