Good Guy with a Gun

"TONOPAH, Ariz. (KABC) – An Arizona trooper trying to help a motorist in a rollover crash was shot in an ambush-style attack by a random suspect, who was then fatally shot by a Good Samaritan driving by.

The trooper with the Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS) was at a traffic stop when he received a report about a driver whose car was shot at near a median at milepost 81 on Interstate 10, reported ABC15, an ABC affiliate in Arizona."

It’s a good thing this didn’t happen in New York. The good samaritan would be on his way to Rikers.

5 Likes

…and so what if it is 3 years old…

Still salient when the D presidential field all want to grab legal guns.

Biden might forget though…

:older_woman:t3:

Post a specific policy by a specific Dem candidate that wants to take a US citizen’s legally owned gun. Please and thank you.

Bloomburg funded the VA state elections and now VA is having to fend off the gun grabbers.

Bloomburg is the worst of the bunch…they all have restrictions and agendas.

Let me ask you a question…Which D candidate is endorsed by the NRA and is commenting publicly on their support of firearm ownership rights?

Please and thank you.

:man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

As of today the article is exactly 3 years old.

In any state you can lawfully carry that would be a good shoot and instead of heading to prison you’d be a hero to every LEO in the state and probably never have to buy a beer or a meal out again for the rest of your life.

Every gun ban being proposed by the democrats running for office.

So you cant post a specific Dem candidate that wants to take a US citizen’s legally owned gun. Why am I not surprised?

Joe Biden, Pelosi, Harris, Sanders, Buttboy, and every other democrat running for the nomination.

What dem candidate is trying to “ban” guns? I know some are pushing for common sense gun control legislation, but what candidates are trying to “ban” guns? Simple question. You don’t have to type all of your usual tripe or post a picture from Webster’s dictionary, it’s a simple question; What dem candidates want to “ban” guns?

Seriously are you paying attention to any of them? Every one of them is proposing bans on so called “assault weapons” and high capacity semi auto pistols.

2 Likes

One or 2 were talking confiscation as well. Beto for sure and i think Kamala as well.

They have no good intentions towards gun owners.

1 Like

Confiscation and supposed forced buybacks are a part of the plans they are all proposing. Blue is just back to doing his normal, feigned ignorance just to see if he ca get a rise out of us.

1 Like

Exactly. Some are just a little more subtle than others about their intentions.

Beto and Kamala are running for president? LOL. Talk about not paying attention.

They were. Pretty typical of the sorry lot running on that side.

He posts the answer and you did not reciprocate by answering the questions others had.

:man_shrugging:t3:

Stop the personal trolling, you didn’t as for a link.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/speaking-at-the-house-of-amazon-joe-biden-gently-raises-companys-role-in-middle-class-job-losses/#comments

1 Like

They aren’t proposing "voluntary buybacks.

Crap man just be honest we know what the proposals are and so do you.

Opinion pieces? NRA? Breitbart? Lol. These articles dont support your claim that all Democrats candidates want to ban guns or take guns from US citizens. Especially the one regarding Warren. But again, no one here is surprised.

Read the quotes. I’m not going to dig for stories on every single one of them, we all know they are all essentially running on the same ant gun platform.

Stop pretending.