‘GONE BY TONIGHT’: President Trump Vows to Decimate Last ISIS Stronghold Within Hours

Originally published at: ‘GONE BY TONIGHT’: President Trump Vows to Decimate Last ISIS Stronghold Within Hours | Sean Hannity

President Trump told the American people Wednesday that the final ISIS stronghold will be “gone by tonight,” showing reporters a map of territory held by the Islamic State from his Election Day to the present.

“This is a map. Everything in the red, on Election Night in 2016, everything red is ISIS. When I took it over it was a mess. On the bottom, that’s the exact same thing, there is no red. Only a tiny spot which will be gone by tonight,” said the Commander-in-Chief.

‘BY TONIGHT’: An hour after an intelligence briefing, Trump spoke outside the White House, declaring ISIS would "be gone by tonight"; defense officials tell ABC the official declaration of victory will come from America's Kurdish and Syrian partner forces. https://t.co/O5Xdjc2zw1 pic.twitter.com/Om9mYfGRxm

— World News Tonight (@ABCWorldNews) March 20, 2019

“That’s ISIS right there. This is ISIS on my Election Day, and this is ISIS now. So that’s the way it goes,” he added.

I thought that the Democrats were all about Peace?

I wonder why when Obama and the Democrats controlled the Presidency, and
the houses of Congress, why they didn’t get rid of ISIS?

Why has it taken Trump over two years to eliminate ISIL territory in Syria?

Obama didn’t do it in 8 years.

So after 2 years, of Trump doing it, I think he’s still ok. :wink: