Going forward, Is it ok…?

No it doesn’t.

I hunting license doesn’t reveal how many guns you own… so a firearms license would not necessarily reveal that either.

The truth of the matter is that most gun deaths are from suicide and accidents. Mass shootings are big and flashy… but they are a small amount of overall deaths.

IMO by having licensure and mandatory training that will cut into the number of gun deaths with little imposition on gun owners.

Are you ok with an abusive spouse?

I don’t want to derail, but what training would I need that the Army didn’t provide?

We’re talking about abusing politicians.

You got to let them play. This America, yo.

Harassment Law and Legal Definition

Harassment is governed by state laws, which vary by state, but is generally defined as a course of conduct which annoys, threatens, intimidates, alarms, or puts a person in fear of their safety. Harassment is unwanted, unwelcomed and uninvited behavior that demeans, threatens or offends the victim and results in a hostile environment for the victim.

Harassing behavior may include, but is not limited to, epithets, derogatory comments or slurs and lewd propositions, assault, impeding or blocking movement, offensive touching or any physical interference with normal work or movement, and visual insults, such as derogatory posters or cartoons.

By rights, all of those people should be in jail.

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

That the exact type of protest done in front of abortion clinics that the Supreme Court ruled was a constitutional right

Just gonna bump this one…

Mebbe he could go eat at a fire house?

3 Likes

Nonsense. The decision is already released, there is no intent to influence.

But I still don’t think we should be doing it.

They were protesting way before they gave their ruling.

Yes, but it applies to average citizens as well. Let the harassment commence! The reckoning is upon us all!

1 Like

You say that as if it isn’t already been happening.for awhile

A new report, published in late September by Eastern Kentucky University, the Kentucky Center for School Safety, and Mississippi State University, surveyed more than 5,700 public school teachers in Kentucky on email-based cyberbullying by parents, and found that cyberbulling constitutes a real, if not pervasive, problem

Lol. Cyberbullying by parents. In other words, parents refusing to let certain teachers overstep their bounds.

No.In other words harassment of private citizens

No matter how you try to justify it doesn’t change that it is still harassment

It doesn’t specify before or after a ruling. It does specify: “in the discharge of his duty.”

1 Like

Sure. But now the ruling is out, and so, there can be no intent to influence.

Nope. The court even in session right now.

They are out for revenge?

1 Like

I dunno. But since there are no duties being discharged, nor any decisions to influence your cited law does not apply.