God, Family, Country!

No. I’m simply just saying that I find it Extremely “Ironic” that it didn’t just happen to one or two Democrats. It happened to several all at once.
It happened to left wing Insane Liberals. Out of all of the people in the world, and all of the Democrats it happened to certain key people.
How many times has this happened in the past to any of these people?
How many times was it on the news that it happened to any of those Liberals?
Kinda Ironic that it all happened at once, this close to the midterms hu?

Ah, you buy into the false flag rationale.

The OP is a veritable treasure chest of classic conservative tropes. Not one original idea in any of his posts in this thread. Its almost as if he spends his time listening to Limbaugh, Hannity and the others and just regurgitates the same crap word for word.

Morality?
Any GOP’er that is completely in the tank for 45 can no longer lecture anyone as it relates to morality or Christian values. Morality???
Come on dude…this is bad schtick.

I loved the Newt memes that popped up back in 2016 when the GOP was trying to claim they were the party of morality. Went something like “GOP Family Values: Using the children of your first wife to attack your second wife over accusations against your third wife.”

I sure wish some would read a history book. Historically, & not just recently, women have done other things besides tend to the home.

Read a book about America’s First Ladies. Get a sense for roles like teaching, nursing, having to perform various jobs as widows because former FLOTUS’ didn’t always derive an income from that role.

God Bless You.

and with a Jesuit Pope, we are living in the end times.

Where in the above that I quoted that I had said previously, did I every admit to anything?
What are you talking about!? lmao!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you just make things up and set it as facts?

Why is your profile set to private?

What are you hiding?

1. Why did you attribute your post as a quote from me? Do you not know how to use the quote function.

2. What possible reason would you need to be looking at my profile?

3. Its set to hidden for a specific purpose and a specific reason. I suspect you know why which is addressed by the answer to the above question.

What am I hiding? Well technically everything but my screen name.

Where did I ever supposedly admit to trolling?
Because you said I admitted to doing it?

It’s nice to look at a person profile for several different reasons, I’m sure of which
since you’re so smart you should already know why.

And yet you continue to hide it anyways. You know, personally, I suck at lying.
I was never good at it. Politicians, and people that work for them in general, are
professional liars in general.

I don’t need to hide mine. Study it as much as you’d like.