God and Suffering

It does not make one a weakling to allow someone else to mess with one’s creation. Maybe one knows that whatever the messer does, one can fix it afterwards, and some teachable moments can be extracted.

However, the Holy Spirit through Paul the apostle does say the tempter in the Genesis account was satan.

The ark was not big enough for millions of animals. How did fresh water fish survive when all the freshwater and sea water was mixed?

The seas are ever growing more salty. They were not originally as salty as they are now.

Maybe, but God did not say that he allowed things to happen to teach future generations lessons, He said they were “written” for our learning.

“For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that by steadfastness and by the encouragement of the scriptures we might have hope.” Romans 15:4

Adam had free will. He could have acted differently. Obedient, or disobedient to God’s commandment “Do not eat.” That was the first Law that God laid down to man.

If there had been no law, there would have been no sin.

Romans 5:13 “… but sin is not imputed when there is no law.”

1 John 3:4 “Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.”

The lesson from Genesis was Adam’s transgression and punishment.

Genesis 3:17 And to Adam he said, "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, ‘You shall not eat of it,’ cursed is the ground because of you; in toil you shall eat of it all the days of your life; 18 thorns and thistles it shall bring forth to you; and you shall eat the plants of the field. 19 In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; you are dust, and to dust you shall return."

14 The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all cattle, and above all wild animals; upon your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life. "

A literal snake was not given a commandment to be punished for transgressing.

Adam ate the dust.

Or, the whispering dragon was cursed with his words being waterless lifeless dust and his movement or actions being driven by his belly or carnal lusts not any higher wisdom.

If anybody was whispering in Adam’s ear, it was Eve. Eve blames the serpent, and Adam seems to blame God - “This woman you gave to be with me, she gave me from the tree and I ate.” LOL That didn’t go well.

Death reigned - separation from God was passed down to mankind until Jesus reconciled mankind back to God with his resurrection. Death has no more dominion over us.

Men who sin are accountable for their own sin.

"The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin." It is a continual cleansing for the Children of God who dwell with Him in the light. That is the good news

You are not suffering. That’s in your mind. You are alive. Be thankful you were allowed to exist. That’s how much God loves you!