GLOVES OFF: Trump Says He Can ‘Easily’ Beat Joe Biden, Jokes Former VP Makes Him ‘Look Young’

Originally published at: GLOVES OFF: Trump Says He Can ‘Easily’ Beat Joe Biden, Jokes Former VP Makes Him ‘Look Young’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump told reporters he can “easily beat” former Vice President Joe Biden in a head-to-heat matchup Friday; saying the Democratic frontrunner “makes him look very young” by comparison.

“The president, departing the White House, was asked about Biden’s entrance into the Democratic primary field. Biden announced his presidential bid early Thursday morning, marking his third attempt at the White House,” reports Fox News.

“I think we’d beat him easily,” Trump told reporters Friday.

“I feel like a young man. I am a young, vibrant man,” Trump added. “I look at Joe, I don’t know about him… I would never say anyone’s too old. I know they’re all making me look very young both in terms of age and in terms of energy.”

Biden officially entered the 2020 race for the White House Thursday; saying the coming contest is a “battle for the soul of the nation.”

Read the full report at Fox News.