GLOVES OFF: Maxine Waters Says Schumer Will Do 'ANYTHING’ to 'Protect' Power

Originally published at: GLOVES OFF: Maxine Waters Says Schumer Will Do ‘ANYTHING’ to ‘Protect’ Power | Sean Hannity

Firebrand Congresswoman Maxine Waters didn’t hold back when discussing Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi’s harsh criticism of her anti-Trump comments over the weekend; saying the leading Democrats were “willing to do anything” to preserve their power.

Waters was speaking with MSNBC’S Joy Reid when she was asked to comment on Schumer’s critique of her calls for the public harassment of senior Cabinet officials, saying her rhetoric was “Not American.”

“Well, I’m surprised that Chuck Schumer, you know, reached into the other House [of Congress] to do that. I’ve not quite seen that done before, but one of the things I recognize, being an elected official, is in the final analysis… leadership like Chuck Schumer will do anything that they think is necessary to protect their leadership,” said Waters.

Watch the Congresswoman’s comments above.

She’s the face of democrat party now…whether libs like it or not she’s their spoke person.