GLOVES OFF: Bernie-Backing AOC RIPS Biden, Says He Spent ‘Years Working to Cut’ Federal Entitlements

Originally published at: GLOVES OFF: Bernie-Backing AOC RIPS Biden, Says He Spent ‘Years Working to Cut’ Federal Entitlements | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ripped former Vice President Joe Biden on social media Wednesday; accusing the long-serving Senator of “working to cut social security” and other entitlement programs.

“I don’t understand why some folks run as if the internet doesn’t exist. Joe Biden helped sell the invasion of Iraq and spent years working to cut social security, Medicare, and Medicaid. He’s open to a Republican running mate. Spin it however you want, but those are the facts,” posted AOC on Twitter.

I don’t understand why some folks run as if the internet doesn’t exist.

Joe Biden helped sell the invasion of Iraq and spent years working to cut social security, Medicare, and Medicaid. He’s open to a Republican running mate.

Spin it however you want, but those are the facts. https://t.co/3XcVKsrB5T

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) January 22, 2020

Billionaire Mike Bloomberg’s big investment in the 2020 race for the White House appears to be paying off, with new national polls showing the former New York City Mayor rising to fourth place.

“The former mayor’s showing in the poll represents an increase of 4 points since a Monmouth survey conducted in December and the highest he’s registered in a national poll since jumping into the race late last year,” reports Politico.

“Former Vice President Joe Biden leads the pack with 30 percent, up 4 points from a month ago. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is in second, rising 2 points to 23 percent, followed by Warren, who dropped 3 points to 14 percent,” adds the website.

Bloomberg trails the top three candidates at 9%.

The former Big Apple Mayor’s campaign touted the numbers Wednesday, pointing out the billionaire has yet to appear in a single televised presidential debate alongside his Democratic challengers.

Read the full report at Politico.