Global warming is real

Well they arent human lives but a half a billion wild animals and plants have been killed by the Australian heat waves/droughts/fires.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-wildfires-animals-plants-glaciers-sydney-koalas-nsw-a9267316.html%3Famp

Who is arguing about the weather? The BOM/CSIRO speaks directly to climate.

But if you would like to discuss the weather a cyclone is expected to make landfall in Western Australia near Broome in the next few days.

because there are no global scale multi-trillion dollar wealth transfer schemes tied to those issues

i have. and yes that makes it look like australia’s climate is changing.

but climate does that. and i dont see anything that affirms that it is manmade, and def not anything that can fix it

here is something that i invite you to read. it describes how little man contributes to any climate change:

1 degree C. Wow! I’m impressed! :roll_eyes::rofl:

Aren’t they something. Bless their hearts. :grin:

Currently there have been around 25 people killed with others missing, 14.6 million acres of land burnt and around 500 million animals have died in Australia’s fires. I fail to see any reason for mirth at this point in time under those circumstances.

Then why the hell doesn’t the left do something?

They have offered no plan other than: Reducing our access to energy thus making it more expensive, energy taxes and wealth redistribution. None of them have any real affect on carbon output. Hollywood has the cash to convert every mansion to solar energy. Yet they have not.

So where the hell is the plan?

It really is. Whether you’re an idiot that thinks its just natural or a realist, something needs to be done. The realists recognize the threat, understand the consequences we are faces and thus develop plans and mitigation strategies. The idiots are for no plan and no action then down the road blame the government or scientists for not doing enough to address the problem earlier.

Thank you for making my point.

Then why the hell doesn’t the left offer a plan?

They have offered no plan other than: Reducing our access to energy thus making it more expensive, energy taxes and wealth redistribution. None of them have any real affect on carbon output. Hollywood has the cash to convert every mansion to solar energy. Yet they have not. Why?

There’s no taxes on a dead planet. Denier plan. I mean you can stop with the concern trolling that the left has no plan for a problem the right of this country does not even believe in, enacts policies that engender the very problem they are demanding that someone else solve. I cannot take you seriously.

1 Like

The mirth is at the idea 1 degree is supposed to impress us.

So the left doesn’t have a plan. Got it.

Which is fine as no plan is needed for natural climate cycles.

If the left is sooo convinced, why have they not offered a plan?

They have offered no plan other than: Reducing our access to energy thus making it more expensive, energy taxes and wealth redistribution. None of them have any real affect on carbon output. Hollywood has the cash to convert every mansion to solar energy. Yet they have not. Why?

I haven’t seen it. Have you? Give me some specifics.

They have no plan.

Wonders where plan is after citing plan.

Meteor heads to Earth with massive devastation on the way.

The Left: We really need to do something about this. At the very least we need to plan for how bad it will get.

The Right: What meteor? There is no meteor!! Oh there is a meteor? Well its happened before on Earth so its natural and we can’t do anything about it so lets ignore it.

I don’t deal in what ifs. Climate change is natural and God is firmly in charge. Relax the sky is not falling. :grin:

The temps go up and they go down over the centuries.

So are meteors.