Global warming is real

Simple accuracy. You stated you have a higher degree than they do, that is accurate if you have a PhD.

As I understand, that is a “higher” degree. But really, I’m just riffing. You sound like one of my eighth graders. And by the way, that’s cool.

You seem to be desperate for some sort of argument here. I suggest you reread my posts.

OK. No problem. Argument cancelled.

He was pointing it out to me, not picking an argument with you. Perhaps if you had read his post in proper context with mine you wouldn’t be riffing.

OK. Sorry. I thought this was all in good fun. I will definitely respond seriously to a serious post. Please.

Samm,
Sometimes my students don’t know if I’m riffing or being serious. That is the persona that I cultivate. Students will not respect you, no matter how young, if they see you are not on top of your game. Particularly in the environment of my independent, college preparatory school. Second, you have to let students know that you are interested in them as individuals, especially in a private school environment in which I teach.

And I adore my students. Now I am teaching kids who’s parents I taught years ago. Every day I love going to work.

Here is another rewarding facet of my job. There are maybe 20 teachers at my school that were my former students and who now are my colleagues. My personal doctor was in the first class I ever taught. Now I teach his kids. I love my job and hope to continue teaching to my last days.

Says it’s real, says it’s not his problem. It’s your kids And grandkids problems. Sucks to be them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TIME/status/1108405364708528129

Because of of course it is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bruno_J_Navarro/status/1110499962197020677

According to AOC will all be dead anyway in 12 years, why’s it matter. Also global warming will go down because the debt bubble that has been brewing for 20+ years is bound to bust and when it does no one will be able to afford fossil fuels == problem solved.

You quote a vacuous statement by an alarmist with absolutely nothing to support his contention as a source? Really?

How much has the town warmed exactly over the last 400 years? How long have they even had thermometers to record temps in the town?

The author was writing for an audience not ignorant of the circumstances behind how he could make such a claim. It’s left as an exercise for uninformed readers to educate themselves.

No, he wrote it for a bunch of blind sycophants who wouldn’t dare question his assertions.

Apparently it’s working.

What was the total warming and rate of warming at the same point at the same location during the last 3 inter-glacial periods?

I don’t appreciate how you communicate to me. Stop pretending to engage me in conversation.

You get what you give.

Don’t go on the attack and you won’t have to duck and run when it comes back your way.

Now try answering the question.

What was the total warming and rate of warming at the same point at the same location during the last 3 inter-glacial periods?

without any evidence.

The Earth Goes in cycles. That’s what makes logical common sense in general.

What? That makes absolutely no sense.

An MD is a doctorate. So is a PhD. There’s no ranking of which is “higher”. They’re totally different.

Please explain what cycle is the cause for the recent warming.

Tell that to amadeus.