Global warming is real

Why cant you just admit you wrong to post that link? Its freeing

I have a simple question for you Wildrose and I hope you’ll answer it for me. You claimed the site is 75,000 years old.

Do you feel you have any burden to provide any evidence (not even proof) for this whatsoever? Yes or no?

If you can cite where I attested to the accuracy of the date do so.

We both know you can’t but here’s your opportinity.

You made the claim that it’s 75,000 years old.

Do you feel any obligation to provide any evidence for that claim?

It’s a really simple question.

So again the answer is no.

Thanks for playing.

And now that @WildRose has been called out

Weak…

1 Like

You made the claim but someone everyone else has to prove it’s false.

Do you really think people don’t see what’s going on?

Also, I would be careful about protecting one’s credibility. Relying on someone like Michael Tellinger isn’t really a great way to maintain credibility.

I never attested to the accuracy of the date.

You claim it’s false so it’s up to you to prove your case, not me.

So are you now saying you have no idea how old the site is?

I’m not really sure what you mean by this statement. You definitely, clearly and repeatedly claimed it was 75,000 years old and to date there has been exactly zero substantiation of that.

To any certainty? Of course not but knowing the age of the other objects in the area at the same level it’s definitely one of the oldest man made structures that have been discovered.

It’s certainly quite ancient.

Call the University in Mpumalanga and ask. I’m not playing our stupid games.

There has been nothing produced to substantiate anything about its age.

There hasn’t even been anything produced to make anyone believe it’s a man-made structure and not just a field of boulders.

Believe it or not, I don’t care. What you do or don’t believe makes absolutely no difference in my life whatsoever.

Man made artifacts in the area have been dated back as far as 2.5 million years.

In your own words:

Do you feel you have to support your own claims or is this just the standard you hold everyone else to?

1 Like

The goalpost in this thread has been moonwalking.

Just today’s reminder that some posters have no problem making claims and refusing to back them up.

Or when they do back them up, they resort to the unsubstantiated statements of a guy who believes in the healing power of “cone technology”.

Some version of the same crazy people have been making the same nutty claims about the next climate catastrophe for my entire 59 year life…

The previous collection of the earth is going to freeze/melt/ozone hole/whatever were all frauds…manmade global climate warming cooking change whatever is no different.

Is there any chance in Hell that this thread will ever get back on topic?