Global warming is real

The methods are valid, and none of you can show otherwise. Unless and until you can show a flaw in the method or the dating you’ve got nothing but hot air.

What methods are those?

I’m not going to repeat myself for you, scroll up.

How does mentioning a method prove anything? Where’s the proof the method was even conducted? Or that the method was conducted by someone expert in the method?

Show that it wasn’t, show that anyone has shown it to be false. Show that the results are invalid.

Just pick any one of those and make your case.

You can’t refute something that doesn’t exist. That’s the whole issue.

It exists, that’s already been established.

Now make your case if you can.

I have been to the site many times myself and conducted carbon dating of various surface features and relics in the area. These readings indicate the site itself is several hundreds of years old at most. Furthermore there is no noteworthy alignment with celestial objects.

1 Like

Your completely ridiculous fabrication is noted.

Prove his assertion is fabricated.

Watching you two is becoming quite comical.

You’re the one quoting the work of a guy who thinks he disproved general relativity and expecting us to believe him.

Do you see the comedy in that? I don’t. It’s sad.

I haven’t quoted anything of his.

The nice thing about character is that eventually it always reveals itself.

The methodology others have developed to date things exists. No doubt.

No one has demonstrated it was ever used at this site.

Yes, you have. It was in your first link.

Today, researcher and authority on the subject, Michael Tellinger…

That’s how I found his name in the first place.

If it wasn’t him, who did the dating? Let’s have a name please.

Please, just keep it up.

I didn’t quote anything, I simply provided you a link you’d been whining about for months.

Are you going to keep sending us links to pseudoscience junk blogs and then claiming they’re reliable?

Quote me saying anything about how reliable his blog is?

Produce it.

You claimed the site is 75,000 years old and provided the link as substantiation of the claim.

It turns out, that the substantiation of that claim rests entirely on a guy who thinks he found a fossilized human heart that’s 3 meters tall (it’s just a boulder with a vaguely reminiscent shape).

If it wasn’t “world famous sciencist and explorer” Michael Tellinger who did the dating, who did it?

I really doubt you’d be able to tell me.