Giuliani: "Truth isn't truth"

If I got slapped upside the head by Truth, I’m sure I would be too confused to know who He was for a moment or two.

So… Giuliani is a lib?

Leftists, aka. Marxist, aka., brigading, paid trolls, aka., sedition against USA and any other, good, free, nation, Are against Russia, who betrayed their filthy marxist, globalist hate-dream, while love their imagined Communist ruled, censoring totalitarian, China takeover of non-marxist, nations…

They are like the three little pigs, feeding themselves to the big bad wolf.

True, brainwashed, idiots.

Well, that was a nice random combination of right wing talking points.

1 Like

You should memorize it and repeat it 3xdaily, until it sinks in and patriotism returns, if it was ever there in the vacuum of leftist luciferianism.

Can I try some of what you’re smoking? Seems like a good way to trip on a quiet Sunday.

3 Likes

And Rudy / Trump can?

You are just the kind of drone they’ve been looking for.

Is your avatar, Kevin Spacey?

Non-sequester, but I recently came across a film theory that Kevin Spacey’s character in The Usual Suspects isn’t actually Keyser Soze, but someone who works for Keyser Soze.

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”

• George Orwell, 1984

“Truth isn’t Truth”

• Giuliani
2 Likes

Nah.

10chrs

I always feel sorry for those here who question the patriotism of those who do not agree with them politically.

5 Likes

“Alternative Facts”

----------Kellyanne Conway

“Don’t believe what you’re reading or seeing.”

-----------Donald Trump

1 Like

“Facts are in the eye of the beholder”

• Rudy Giuliani
2 Likes

There is zero compatibility with leftist totalitarianism, and the USA.

It is sedition. This is not fantasyland. This is a clear and open picture of the reality of Globalism vs America.

This is mind at the end of it’s tether.

I haven’t seen you use #walk away for a while. Did you realize it was pretty much a made up "movement’?

He can’t be that stupid.

It’s almost like he’s setting up the base to reject any (more) damaging evidence produced by the Mueller investigation.

There is truthy and to be truthier without lying

Think that should be posted?

Remote Control