Giuliani: "people will revolt"

And the revolt will be waged here, on this very message board.

2 Likes

Was found not guilty on some charges and never retried on the rest.

Im starting to think Conan doesnt really like the US

2 Likes

[quote=“hindsight, post:21, topic:10514, full:true”]

Darn straight. I’m not about to take a bullet to keep Trump in and Pence out.

Oh Doug the campaign finance violations is just the appetizer, we haven’t even gotten the main course yet.

But it’s coming, hang on cause it’s going to get rough for Trumpers.

2 Likes

If he had been convicted, do you believe that he would have just gotten a fine?

Man once again, The meltdown if Obama had said something similar

2 Likes

Not the point. He was charged with a crime for essentially the same thing. And he faced a court trial.

1 Like

nefarious reasons, 'member?

And my point was that trial was a disaster for the DOJ. Hardly a precedent to impeach a President based on a failed trial for a similar incident.

He’s a complicated person in his simplicity. He loves his country, but he wants the government to crumble. Out of love.

1 Like

No one will revolt even Trumpkins are starting to see that the emperor has no clothes.

He is not worth it and never has been

1 Like

Nah- it was a disaster because they didn’t have enough evidence linking Edwards to Bunny Mellon and the payoffs. IN this case, you have his personal lawyer/fixer as well as the intermediary (Pecker) turning on Trump to provide all the evidence.

But the point is- we are talking about an almost identical case- and in that one a Democrat faced a criminal charge and a court trial. Very likely we will see the same here…although likely naming Trump as unindicted co-conspirator.

That’s not how precedent works.

That’s like saying OJ was acquitted, therefore all suspected murderers should be acquitted.

I want to see a half-dozen angry old white dudes riding their scooters up my street with AR-15s across their laps.

I’ll start a lemonade stand so that they are refreshed on their way to their own personal apocalypse.

5 Likes

Add “not caring about the Constitution” to the long, long list of things Trump cultists have flipped on for their Master.

4 Likes

Me too. It’s more of the desperation they are all clearly feeling. This is what fiddling while Rome burns looks like in the modern era.

1 Like

There is a definite line that has been drawn. On one side: “Right Side of History.” On the other side, screaming old white dudes with MAGA hats.

They’re going to be parodied and pilloried for decades.

2 Likes

I say bring it. Trumpista have been talking out their ass for two years. Let alone all the “civil upheaval” ■■■■■■■■ during the Obama years. The fact is that movement conservatives are just whiny, “not my fault” crybabies who will do nothing more than bitch on the internet if he’s impeached.

1 Like

In other words, they’re a bunch of sniveling cowards.

1 Like