GIULIANI ON HANNITY: Ukraine Gave Me ‘Substantial Evidence of Collusion with Hillary Clinton, DNC’

Originally published at: GIULIANI ON HANNITY: Ukraine Gave Me ‘Substantial Evidence of Collusion with Hillary Clinton, DNC’ | Sean Hannity

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani stopped-by ‘Hannity’ Wednesday night to weigh-in on the Democrats’ latest impeachment push; saying Ukraine has given him “substantial evidence” of collusion with Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

“The big announcement was that the Inspector General at the State Department was going to give all these secret documents to the Committee, and they were sitting there figuring out how they could do impeachment based on nothing,” said Giuliani.

“What they got shoved down their throats is a complete, total prosecutorial outline of why Joe Biden is so guilty… It’s a joke for me even to have to describe it… The Ukrainians brought me substantial evidence of collusion with Hillary Clinton and the DNC,” he added.

Giuliani’s comments come one day after a spokesperson for Rep. Adam Schiff confirmed he had advanced knowledge of the “whistleblower” complaint against President Trump.

“A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff’s panel before filing a complaint — prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon press conference at the White House, to directly accuse Schiff of helping write the document,” reports Fox News.

“It shows that Schiff is a fraud. … I think it’s a scandal that he knew before,” said the President during a press conference at the White House. “I’d go a step further. I’d say he probably helped write it. … That’s a big story. He knew long before, and he helped write it too. It’s a scam.”

Adam Schiff should only be so lucky to have the brains, honor and strength of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. For a lowlife like Schiff, who completely fabricated my words and read them to Congress as though they were said by me, to demean a First in Class at West Point, is SAD!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 2, 2019

“Like other whistleblowers have done before and since under Republican and Democratic-controlled Committees, the whistleblower contacted the Committee for guidance on how to report possible wrongdoing within the jurisdiction of the Intelligence Community,” Patrick Boland, a spokesman for Schiff and the House Intelligence Committee, told Fox News. “This is a regular occurrence, given the Committee’s unique oversight role and responsibilities. Consistent with the Committee’s longstanding procedures, Committee staff appropriately advised the whistleblower to contact an Inspector General and to seek legal counsel.”