Giuliani associate willing to tell Congress Nunes met with ex-Ukrainian official to get dirt on Biden

Fun fact. Trump got a bump in the polls when Comey came out against hillary.

Trump didnt even want the investigation to happen, just the announcement was enough…

Wonder why

2 Likes

It is…

Party of high moral ethics and personal responsibility.

Led by our Dear Leader, aka the Chosen One

Perhaps those here who were calling these hearings “a clown show” were not far off. I wonder if Nunes will follow Trump’s lead with “I don’t know the guy”?

Everybody needs to just realize. We are seeing the swamp big and bold. Trump just dammed up on end to make it deeper and larger. Nunez is a swamp critter, Guiliani is a swamp critter, Schiff is a Swamp Critter, Pelosi, McConnell, Trump, Biden, Clintons, and on and on and on.

You guys who think one side is right and the other side is wrong are simply fools fooling themselves.

This whole thing is like dead fish. It stinks worse and worse each passing day.

2 Likes

That Trump milk tastes so good. But it can kill you.

CNN is reporting that one of guiliani’s indicted associates is willing to testify that devin nunes went to europe and met with ousted ukranian prosecutor last year in order to dig up dirt on biden.

his lawyer says he is willing to comply with house supeona’s for documents if he can avoid self incrimination

records show that nunes was in europe at the time .

If this is true this is huge.

Why is it huge?

As libs said here about FBI investigating Trump…what wrong with investigating possible crimes?

Or are libs above the law and therefor cannot be investigated.

2 Likes

Oops…seems like someone beat OP. I guess talking points came out all at once.

Simple solution, merge the threads. You ok with that?

what law enforcement agency does Nunes work for.

I was going to preface my response with “If Nunes was smarty, …”, but realized right away that was impossible and it automatically excluded him from the rest of the response.

1 Like

House intelligence committee…

is it common for a member of the House intelligence committee to travel around and do the job of the DOJ? Its almost like the DOJ told Trump and co this was stupid.

Certainly just more abuse from the gop as usual

So Parnas and Shokin are now credible?

If he has hard evidence, yes.

Like documents and emails?

He has provided dates, places and names. Now the follow-up begins.

Are we now saying there is something wrong with doing opposition research getting data from abroad? When did that transformation occur?

Is Parnas the one who, after caught, claimed to be at some meeting with a bunch of other people where witholding aid for the investigation was discussed but everyone else who was supposed to be at the meeting said he made it up?