Ginsburg to retire?

I had to do a double take, and then I clicked around just to make sure it wasn’t some type of satire site, but it does appear to be the actual newspaper of Santa Monica California. With a larger Majority in the Senate . . . . if this DOES happen . . . I see liberals really and truely doing everything possible to derail any nomination Trump makes. And I’m talking a lot more accusations than Kavanaugh had.

Speaking privately, a law clerk sasy the Justice’s Cancer has come out of remission

She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the “take no prisoners” attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College.

I don’t see it in any other google searches, so just putting this out there

2 Likes

Strange that a no name journalist would break such a big story but I clicked his bio and he doesn’t appear to have a record of sensational reporting so I’m inclined to believe it.

Cancer sucks

1 Like

I know (cancer sucks and no name journalist thing).

That’s why I did a lot of clicking around the site, and some google searching.

Nah, bunk.

Read this and ask yourself if a serious journo with this kind of bombshell exclusive would write this way:

"She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the “take no prisoners” attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College.

Kavanaugh is a player in this drama. He’s in the wrong place at the wrong time . President Donald J Trump will be replacing Notorious RBG, the lovechild of the left, and so will remake the Supreme Court for a generation. The Democrats simply must win back the Senate in November 2018, progressives feel."

1 Like

Large parts of it pulled directly from wikipedia to boot.

From the same dude:

1 Like

lol, I guess I should of looked at more than just his most recent stuff

He’s done a better job of mixing in normal stories with the crazy than most of these sites do.

I neither believe this nor hope it to be true. Aside from the tragic prospect of Ginsburg dying of cancer, her retirement would usher in a series of cataclysmic events I’m not sure the country could weather.

2 Likes

What kind of cataclysmic events?
If that is true, whether this particular story is true or not, given her age and health, we’re on the brink of cataclysm.

I haven’t read the article about her fall. I have heard some talking heads say 3 broke ribs? a pretty hard recovery on the youngest and healthiest of people.
I wish her well and a full recovery. I hope she does retire but to enjoy life and not to be doing so for a terminal event.

1 Like

That article is some solid “reportering”…

Lol, they did not even use spellcheck… I like the random capitalized words, and weird grammar errors. though. Date of Nov 9th but speaks from a pre-election perspective.

Yeah.

I have to give Ginsburg props shes a tough lady that survived pancreatic cancer, who took a dear member of my family in 9 months. It is the worse of the worse it’s what killed Steve Jobs (Although he had the rare form that is less aggressive) and Patrick Swayze. I doubt a few broke ribs will do her in.

In a normal world I’m sure she would retire but I can’t imagine she will do that unless she is literally on her deathbed.

If she was on her deathbed, there would be no need to retire. Nature will retire her.

She’s been on it for years…lol.

That’s the ONLY way she’l leave.

She’s likely on her ninth life.
I wish her recovery but eventually one hits a brick wall.

you mean Elvis isn’t making donuts in area 51?

They will have to wait for the funeral home to come and wheel her out. That old stinker isn’t going anywhere, she is too enamored of her position.

1 Like