GILLUM GOES OFF: Florida Governor Candidate Unloads on ‘PIG’ Donald Trump

Originally published at: https://www.hannity.com/media-room/gillum-goes-off-florida-governor-candidate-unloads-on-pig-donald-trump/

Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum took his fight against his GOP opponent to the national level this week; unloading on “pig” Donald Trump as his razor-tight race comes down to the wire.

Gillum slammed the Commander-in-Chief on social media after the President called the potential governor a “stone-cold” thief who would like to transform Florida “into Venezuela.”

“I heard @realDonaldTrump ran home to @FoxNews to lie about me. But as my grandmother told me — never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it. So ignore him and vote, Florida!” tweeted Gillum.

Gillum’s comments come just days after he faced renewed scrutiny over his decision to accept theater tickets from undercover FBI agents “posing as a developer.”

“Well, the FBI offered him tickets at $1,800 apiece and he took them,” Trump told Fox News. “I guess he was posing as a developer or something. The man stone-cold took this stuff. I don’t even think he should be allowed to continue on with the race.”