Ghislaine Maxwell - 20 Years So What Will Happen Now?

Me: i an open minded to possibilities

Response: well if you are not open to possibilities

May be try responding to what’s written and not well ya know

What trump hate was expressed in any of my posts here? Are you responding to something that’s whispered by someone else?

Agreed. This China blackmail angle is just that: an angle.

It’s not like they have to blackmail folks they’ve already bought…

And you know this because that’s what you want to believe. Fact is, you have no idea and that is just your very bias opinion. Very dangerous attitude to have if people in power are compromised.

A refusal to engage in entirely made up scenarios and speculation isn’t “dangerous”, it’s common sense.

List!! :joy:

I’m not quite sure we are having the same conversation. The issue I was addressing was the very likely possibility that some bad actors in the Chinese Government may have incriminating evidence against high-ranking politicians and others with political influence, in relation to Maxwell and Epstein.

Any such people would be compromised and in a position to harm America to save their own skin.

What makes you think that’s “very likely?”

I am not sure how else to explain it. Yes it is a very real possibility that high ranking politicians can be blackmailed by a Foreign power but This isn’t 1975. The information can be manufactured with deep fakes without any list.

Motivated reasoning

UPDATE:

Maxwell has been moved to Tallahassee FCI (low security). Still no calculated release date.

GHISLAINE MAXWELL
Register Number: 02879-509
Race: White Sex: Female
Located at: Tallahassee FCI
Release Date: UNKNOWN

Kind of a surprise.

It was NOT a surprise that she did not end up at FCI Danbury. The word was spreading that the reception waiting for her there was NOT good.

I would still have thought that she would more likely have been sent to a Federal Medical Center and placed in administrative security status.

Well, lets see if she can survive Tallahassee. If she is smart, she better be filling the commissary accounts of every prisoner in her cellblock with her wealth. :smile: The one advantage she has is being able to buy some friends behind bars.

1 Like

Or, the information can be accurate, in which case the Chinese Government would have tremendous leverage against a politician that knew he/she was guilty.

UPDATE:

GHISLAINE MAXWELL
Register Number: 02879-509
Race: White
Sex: Female
Located at: Tallahassee FCI
Release Date: 07/17/2037

Finally calculated her release date, which will be slightly under 15 years from now. By the time they accounted for time served and normal gain time, a full 5 years when bye bye.

It is also possible that Biden (or whoever replaces him) will issue her a full pardon on their way out of the White House.

That would not surprise me.

What reason would Biden have for doing thar(

1 Like

In exchange for her silence.

Silence of what exactly? Has he ever been linked to them even remotely?

Also If she was going to talk wouldn’t it of made sense to do it any time on the last several years before actually being sentenced?

Lmao. You really believe that? So if he does not issue her a pardon will that convince you she has nothing on him or will the conspiracy theory evolve to include a reason why he did not pardon her?

Your living in a Q Anon inspired fantasy land mate.

He hasn’t? How about his son, Hunter? How about the long list of Island visitors that include the Clinton’s and what seems like half of Hollywood?

She was convicted of sex trafficking, so exactly who were her customers? Freedom and a healthy pay off could await her in exchange for her keeping her mouth shut.

No. Neither has been linked to Epstein or Maxwell. Trump has though