Get your freedom phone

I wonder how many people making money off MAGA are actually libz. That would be hilarious.

Not true. It depends on where you live and how much you pay for electric. A friend of mine got solar panels and it has saved him big bucks. He figures he will have a nine year ROI and after that it will save him between $250 - $300 per month. Not for everybody or location. But for some it’s great.

Those were Reagan phones.

Iz ok…I’m still happy with my i-Phone 5. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Considering going back to landline myself. I am retired so no real need to be tracked any longer. Also picking up a good VPN enabled router. Since apparently it’s fair game to spy on Americans now.

Lol no you aren’t.

Lol, yes I am. Several good routers you can install vpn on, need links?

You should really consider upgrading iPhone 5 is no longer getting security updates. Hasn’t for a while now

Here you guy.

Recommend them as standard gear for any American now.

A landline is not the same as a VPN. You mean you are getting VOIP?

I just need a VPN so I can watch British Netflix.

No, different reference, land line to replace smartphone, vpn router for internet. No more big tech tracking for me.

As long as he’s not storing any real sensitive data or accessing financial sites he should be fine. A lot of older people I know are still rocking iPhone 5s or 5S models. They use them basically for making calls or texting and not much else.

I actually still have my old 5. I use it as an iPod for when I’m out exploring in bad service areas.

I would consider upgrading to an iPhone SE (4.7) if it was me, though. It’s a great phone for the price.

If they don’t walk back this blocking misinformation thing, youtube, facebook and twitter are done, might be a few dumb libs left on them but that’s it.

This I don’t believe. That’s like giving up a landline for pigeons

This I believe… however it won’t prevent big tech tracking… if you still use Google or Facebook.

I won’t use them, they are all an arm of the government now, fin.

Then get a flip phone. Using a iPhone 5 is a security risk.

Better than a iPhone 5 and same form factor… with latest security updates

Is Verizon and Att an arm of the government too? They have far more power to spy than Facebook and Google

You would be surprised how many people live without smartphones.

For the vast majority of people, we could actually get away without using them. For most people, they are Facebook and Snapchat machines.

I use mine for work and keeping my life somewhat organized. But I could get away without one if I went old school.

I’m not… I’m just surprised when someone claims to go from a smartphone to a landline.