Get ready for liberals blaming guns for the Annapolis Shootings

And you ignored every other homicide. Just because a gun was used doesn’t make it a national event.

Did you post about the German guy who poisoned 21 of his co-workers and murdered them?

2 Likes

WOW! JUST WOW! You betcha I did. You going to answer?

true, but not complete. This killing was caused by the behavior of a deranged man who lives in a country that make it easy for anyone to buy a weapon and with at least one gun for every man woman and child, making it easy to get a gun even if you don’t want to buy one from a dealer. If this deranged man lived in any other developed country, he probably would not have been able to commit this crime with a gun.

Only to a one issue voter that thinks someone who supports some gun control is automatically “not a con”.

I take it the only reason you cared about 9/11 is, you were afraid the terroists might eventually get to you, right?

1 Like

:rofl:

That’s not even a good diversion.

I cared about it because it was an act of war and I am a soldier.

Did it shut down air traffic nationally?

Yes. If you don’t support the Bill of Rights, you are not a conservative.

a comparable statement could be made regarding the ease with which a man can carry on the behavior that is the leading cause of AIDS in our country and hide the fact that he even has AIDS. We even teach, condone, and celebrate the behavior in schools and liberal media.

In other countries - if that is what you want to compare with - we can look at how homosexers are treated in various countries.

“some gun control” does not mean you don’t support the BOA. Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

shall not be infringed.

were those educated men who wrote those words? Do you think they knew the definition of “infringe”?

no mention of the dead americans. You care because it effected your job, and kept you from getting on a place. Got it.

So…Columbine…no care?
Charlottesville? Charleston? What about Katrina? Totally a local event. So, no care, I guess.

When those GOP congressmen were shot at and the guard - or two? I forget - were killed…local, right?

Benghazi…that was local to Benghazi. So I suppose no cares there either.

OK, I won’t infringe on your right to own a musket. There, satisfied?

Shall not be infringed.

1 Like

Now you’re getting the picture. I decide what I care about, not you.

It doesn’t say “musket” now does it cutie?

Chant it all you like. Hell, clap your hands and do a jig if you feel the need. But there are limits to the 1st amendment also. Why can’t you understand this?

Stop trying to be gay with me. It makes me uncomfortable. And take your nits elsewhere.

I think it’s actually a decent strategy to attempt to make all these murders local stories. Hell, it’s actually worked.

and since football had not been invented… let alone public schools, reading the bible and praying by football coaches on the field is OK too. And for similar reasons, journalists who publish on the internet are not protected - only those who actually PRESS out pages of a newspaper on a printing press are covered.

See how ridiculous your argument is? Probably not.

1 Like