‘Get out of my country’ shooter gets 3 life sentences for hate crimes

He told a bartender at another bar that he’d killed two Iranians. They were actually Indians. A prosecutor read a letter from the wife (she’s 34yo)…

“If you could have kept your anger inside and spoke to my husband softly, Srinu would have been more than happy to share his background and help you understand that not every brown skinned person is suspicious or evil, but kind, smart and contributing to America,” she said in a statement. “Instead you chose to rage and bully in anger and when you were stopped, you decided to take their lives.”

That’s sad.
Here’s more sad news.

I will look to see if the widow has a GoFundMe page or something. I feel really sad.
Oh… and for all the families of these people too.

This is weak even by your weak standards.

How is this politics? The guy killed someone, pled guilty to avoid the death penalty and will remain in prison for the rest of his life. I’m not seeing a connection.

it’s really weird the people you choose to deflect away from.

Strange you would post such an untruth. I even searched for and went to the GoFundMe site to make a contribution.

your first post in this thread was a deflection.

again, weird people to be deflecting for.

Go with that.

Deflect from what? The OP is cut and dried. Nothing to discuss … the scumbag shot two people, killing one of them and was tried, convicted and sentenced. What’s to discuss?

Good deal.

Good deal. Got what he deserved.

I have to laugh thinking just how popular he’s going to be in prison.

He just got a life sentence in Hell.