German government: We are beating you up and locking you up for your own good

I mean the Greece debt crisis literally was used by Neo-nazi criminal group to become the third biggest party in their national Congress.

if you don’t think these group are using COVID lockdown as another way to push their agenda, your head is in the sand.

these “replacement theory” cultural groups are nothing but fascist hiding their true agenda.

1 Like

oh look the current German political anti-lock-down / anti-vaccination stuff is being pushed by the NPD…

they have no alternative motive here simply worried citizens.

Another example of a popular left wing conspiracy theory. Thanks. Keep them coming.

2 Likes

did you miss the largest Nazi trial post WWII that happened like last year, in which the third largest political party in Greece was criminalized and banned?

I know American don’t read world affairs much.

the Protest in France are being organized by “Les Identitaries” which was banned in 2021.

the Protest in Germany are being organized by NPD which Germany has been trying to ban for years.

Its almost like these fascist parties are using generally distrust in the government to recruit people.

1 Like

How many people in Germany who joined in those marches have joined the NPD party? Maybe the NPD has hacked into a popular sentiment of the masses and is trying to exploit that. So what? That doesn’t make the sentiment fake.

The stormtroopers attacking unarmed protestors are not the fascists?

What are you smoking?

Meet Germany′s ′Querdenker′ COVID protest movement | Germany| News and in-depth reporting from Berlin and beyond | DW | 03.04.2021

Thousands protest against COVID-19 health pass in France (nypost.com)

Dispropaganda - You won’t see this on the news. This was… (facebook.com)

1 Like

I never said the sentiment fake.
I said it was being cooped by literal fascists to push literal fascist on people.

and by literal fascist I’m talking about gangs people going around stabbing people for being the wrong “Culture”

no the fascist are the ones that want to turn “Insert European country here” into a authoritarian ethos-state with religious laws oppressing people.

also did you just call the police Nazi’s ? not very back the blue of you.

So what? Guilt by association is a logically fallacious rhetorical device.
People are pissed off about fascist government policies to manage the CCP virus and are protesting because they are pissed off. The fact that they are even pissed off enough to join a rally organised by the NPD because that’s what’s available, shows that they are really pissed off.

We have huge crowds chanting “liberté” in France. The state-controlled media in Europe and America ignore the protests.

France will lose its liberty, equality, and its sanity if it continues down the path of fascist assaults on civil rights. Macron should have a portrait of Petain in his office.

Ya and guess what the people organizing those rallies, don’t want to “Liberate” France they want to create a ethos-state in which THEY have the power to oppress woman, gays, and brown people.

I never claimed the protesters were fascist or part of “x” group.
I said they are being organized and funded by those groups because they are.

most of the protesters are dumb kids.

I have heard that purple koolaid is really tasty . . .

The alternative view is that average people are tired of being treated as subhuman pawns by the elites in Paris and Berlin.

1 Like

You don’t know much about French/German politics do you.

the fact you would say “treated as subhuman pawns” when describing people who literally want to dehumanize anyone who isn’t “Cultural” French/German, is almost comical if it wasn’t so stupid.

There you go with you guilt by association B S again. How many people protesting were “people who literally want to dehumanize anyone who isn’t “Cultural” French/German” ?

they are being organized and funded by groups who want to create an ethos-state in which anyone who isn’t culturally like them is dehumanized in the case of Greece literally training and organizing people to attack and stab people on the streets to protect the “purity”

If you don’t want to be associated with literal fascists, don’t go to a fascist bar.

So, by your fallacious guilt by association rhetoric, anyone attending a Floyd protest organized by BLM and/or Antifa must have a communist agenda, and if they don’t, they should have stayed home.

2 Likes

What is the basis of the allegation that their elections are not fair?

that group founded by a literal Holocaust Denier didn’t win.
even though Marcon won with 60% + of the vote.

I see, not based on reality.