German government gave homeless children to pedophiles for 30 years

Starting in the 1970s psychology professor Helmut Kentler conducted his “experiment.” Homeless children in West Berlin were intentionally placed with pedophile men. These men would make especially loving foster parents, Kentler argued.
A study conducted by the University of Hildesheim has found that authorities in Berlin condoned this practice for almost 30 years. The pedophile foster fathers even received a regular care allowance.

Is state-sanctioned pedophilia unique to Germany?

Or has it been tacitly endorsed in other countries?

Harvey Milk Was An ‘Evil Man’ Who Raped Teenage Boys, Unworthy Of Postage Stamp: Matt Barber | HuffPost

USNS Harvey Milk (T-AO-206) - Wikipedia

Wait. What?

The German government placed homeless children with men who were know pedaphiles.

What could go wrong with that?

What does this have to do with politics?

Do you agree with the German policy?

Do you think this situation was isolated to one part of Germany? Or is it occurring in the US as well?

Is pedophile just another sexual orientation?

Sooo what exactly is your issue with Harvey milk? Do you just not like the gays or something?

I don’t agree with policy. I have no idea if it is isolated but have no reason to think it’s occurring in the US.

What made you start a thread about an article that is over a year old?

So I see the German government is doing a investigation. That is a good thing.

I don’t get why you linked a article by and very anti-gay guy who makes accusations that
are not based on any facts that I can find.

Harvey Milk had 16-year-old boyfriend based on information in his biography. At the time statutory rape laws only applied to female victims.

Should the US be honoring a man who had a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old boy?

Did Harvey Milk have a 16 year old lover? - Answers

The Harvey Milk stamp came out in 2014.

The Epstein story has strong element of alleged sexual abuse of children involving rich and powerful men. Epstein’s death smells of a cover up on multiple levels.

Does the US government protect pedophiles as well.

Jeffrey Epstein news: Multimillionaire sex offender engaged in decades-long abuse of girls on U.S. Virgin Islands, lawsuit alleges - CBS News

What does this have to do with West Germany?

Epstein didn’t kill himself. :man_shrugging:

Is looks like government protection of pedophiles is not unique to Germany.

Is this a worldwide problem?

That Harvey Milk stamp from 2014 got you shook.

I was all shook up by the young Elvis stamp and that was decades ago. They should have gone with old, fat sequined jumpsuit Elvis!

1 Like

You mean the one who ate a pound of bacon a day and ate pills like candy?

He never lost his voice though, I’ll give him that.

1 Like

He should have quit.

You’re not wrong imo. I saw him twice. '71 and '75. Blew me away in '71. Still great in '75 but not as great.

His mental health.