Georgia Governor Suggests Democrats Attempted to Hack Voting Reg System

It’s a deflection away from a candidate that actually did something totally unethical to a hypothetical candidate.

Zero criticism. Hmmm. Lets see.

“Should have waited until the day after the election to announce anything like that. It just loses credibility doing it right before the election.”

I said 1. he shouldn’t have announced the investigation.,
2. He lost credibility the way he did it.

Oh that’s right. I didn’t have a hissy fit and call him a NAZI. Anything but that is worshiping him I suppose.
And I have no idea what evidence he has. I suppose its as much as Mueller, where I keep hearing how maybe he hasn’t announced his proof of collusion but that doesn’t mean he doesnt have tons of evidence. He’s just too smart and too hones to let it out.

Why are you deflecting to Mueller? He hasn’t made any accusations. He’s investigating. See the difference?

The guy who’s department is in charge of overseeing elections has accused his opponent of hacking the voting system. You’d think he’d have some justification for making that accusation. The “timing” of the accusation is not the issue. It appears you believe him.

"The latest controversy began with an early morning announcement from Kemp’s office claiming there had been a “failed attempt to hack the state’s voter registration system” and that the secretary of state’s office has opened an investigation “into the Democratic Party of Georgia on the evening of Saturday, November 3, 2018.”

No. They said they were opening an investigation into the democratic party regarding the hacking. Just as an investigation was opened into the Trump campaign.

Remember…if you are innocent you should welcome an investigation.

[quote=“DougBH, post:24, topic:36610, full:true”]
"The latest controversy began with an early morning announcement from Kemp’s office claiming there had been a “failed attempt to hack the state’s voter registration system” and that the secretary of state’s office has opened an investigation “into the Democratic Party of Georgia on the evening of Saturday, November 3, 2018.”

No. They said they were opening an investigation into the democratic party regarding the hacking. Just as an investigation was opened into the Trump campaign.

Remember…if you are innocent you should welcome an investigation.
[/quote]

Somehow, i don’t think you apply that universally.

I know. That only goes for Republicans.

Let’s pretend that you are super-supportive of the Mueller investigation.

Lets pretend I said I was supportive of the current proposed one in Georgia. All I said about it was that it should have not been announced publicly right before the election and some leftists think that is the same thing as I was all for it.
If you’re not yelling and calling Republicans names, that must mean you are supporting what they did, apparently.

Nazis think he is a fellow traveller. Just ask the guys threatening the people of Georgia in their robocalls.

Your statement made it appear like the only reason you didn’t support announcing it early was because it affects the credibility of such an investigation which ignores the obvious political motivation of announcing early.

Basically, you ignored the reason that this was so blatently wrong.

1 Like

Basically that is your interpretation. Those were two points 1. he shouldn’t have aired it just before the election and 2. it destroyed any credibility.
Now think, and this is hard…why would I have thought it destroyed any credibility? Could it be because it was an apple? Could it be because it might rain? Could it be because I thought it an obvious conclusion that it was announced for political reasons and everyone would know it.

I know. You want me to have defended his action so you can say how I’m ok with some investigations held for political reasons but not for others.

Nope everything is fine

He cant win on policy so he cheats…

This is your gop

1 Like

It could be because you viewed it as such but you didn’t say that and credibility of an act is more akin to public perception than your individual perception.

It’s becoming more clear that the corruption goes beyond the announcement and more into whether there was grounds for an investigation in the first place.

The Democratic party hacks the voting registration system, and their candidate is still allowed to run for office? That’s some shady stuff. Brian Kemp should just pronounce himself the winner, as his opponent is obviously disqualifying herself through this behavior.

3 Likes

I’m shocked they haven’t tried to do that.

Yes. Youre talking Russian Collusion by the Trump campaign, right?

It’s so weak to try to draw a comparison here.

I missed the part where the FBI announced they were investigating Trump right before the election.

I missed the part where the investigation was started when Trump asked for collusion to be looked into.

Then you might have a parallel.

He’s gotta dig deep. It’s getting harder and harder.