GEORGIA DEM CANDIDATE: I’m ‘SICK AND TIRED’ of Hearing About ‘Free Market’ Solutions

Originally published at: GEORGIA DEM CANDIDATE: I’m ‘SICK AND TIRED’ of Hearing About ‘Free Market’ Solutions | Sean Hannity

Georgia gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams raised eyebrows throughout the state Sunday; saying she was “sick and tired” of hearing about “free market” solutions to help lower healthcare costs for Americans.

Abrams was speaking with supporters Sunday when she slammed the “free market” as a method of reducing premiums for Georgia’s residents; claiming “I’ve never seen the free market write a prescription in rural Georgia.”

“I am sick and tired of hearing about the free market being the solution to this problem because I’ve never seen the free market write a prescription in rural Georgia,” Abrams told the crowd. “I’ve never seen the free market show up and give someone Metformin so they can have a little bit of control of their diabetes before it turns into an amputation of their foot."

“I’ve never seen the free market say ‘I’m going to replace that stint in your heart next door and not make you go 200 miles to get it done,’” Abrams added. “The problem with the free market is the free market needs to make a profit, and there is no profit in doing the right thing.”