Georgia defends voting system despite 243-percent turnout in one precinct

Chunk rocks? :confused:

I give you props for posting the greatest comedy sketch of all time, but next time, just post a youtube video:

YOU quoted the whole damn thing.

Ok Abbott & Costello Who's On First - YouTube

1 Like

One thing about crap, it may be crap to some, but, to others it is a vital nutrient. We will get Mueller and his angry dimocrats right on it. It may be Russian Collusion.

Could throw lib narratives, i suppose.

Right, because suggesting there is hype surrounding the issue is certainly suggesting taking the issue seriously.

Funny, you seemed to be suggesting that this wasn’t a problem in the other thread. Where is your grandstanding by the SoS accusation in this thread? Can’t you at least be consistent?

I meant I don’t understand what chunking rocks means? Is it a Texas term? Does it mean breaking rocks?

I’m guessing it’s either a typo or a regional variation of chucking. Which to me means throwing. Which might be just a regional thing for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was my initial take as well. Chucking rocks. We do that down at the pond all the time. Sometimes referring to skipping stones as well.

Its funny how after a republican has won the old fashion way in Ohio that votes magically show up last minute! They are trying to franken it up in Ohio!

What votes are you referring to?

600 uncounted votes were magically found in the O’conner race in Ohio last night, after it was announced that his opponent was in the lead.

Brian Kemp overseeing his own election.

I hope he uses the same voter registration scrutiny is all areas of the state…but I doubt it.
:roll_eyes:

We know this because she got 3,000,000 more votes than trump.