George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin's family and others for $100 Million

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article238030539.html

The suit is being filed in Florida’s 10th Judicial Circuit Court, which covers Polk County, where Zimmerman currently resides.

Now I am not sure what Zimmerman hopes to accomplish. He has exactly ZERO percent chance of winning this case against any of the listed defendants. Frankly, I am not even sure this will survive a preliminary motion to summarily dismiss by the defendants.

This appears to me to be a very pathetic man flailing for attention. He is known to be deeply in debt already and is not exactly highly employable.

Suing the parents of the person you killed is generally not going to win you any sympathy.

And to think that all this time I thought he couldn’t be a bigger piece of ■■■■ than I already did

2 Likes

As for Klayman his attorney. Has he EVER had a successful lawsuit??? :smile:

Speaking of suing parents.

Klayman actually DID sue his own mother.

I am not ******* kidding you.

I am not sure whether Zimmerman or Klayman is the bigger piece of ****.

1 Like

I hope he takes that family to the cleaners.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the lawsuit was Klayman’s idea in the first place.

Possibly, Klayman likes to stir **** up.

If so, Zimmerman is still a fool for going along with it.

I did a bit more research, and it appears this lawsuit is essentially just promotion for Joel Gilbert’s new nonsense documentary.

He’s the guy who made “Dreams From my Real Father”, and countless other conspiracy theory “films”.

1 Like

Even as a Poe/character, this is a pretty sleazy comment to make. I don’t even see how that could be made in jest.

Bad taste, Mr Cap. Even for a poe.

1 Like

That would be consistent behavior from Klayman.

■■■■ me. He has Larry Klayman? This has zero chance at success and is ultimately just more media whoring. Zimmerman is a ■■■■■■ and this just confirms it yet again. And Klayman is a hack ■■■■■■■■ artist. They’re made for each other.

1 Like

i would love to see a judge dismiss it and make klayman and martin pay any legal expenses for the family

Agreed.

I think he was lucky to dodge a manslaughter conviction (if not murder.) The guy should be keeping his head low, not pasting a giant target on himself.

1 Like

How does this guy manage to keep making headlines ?

Because he’s not in jail like he should be.

1 Like

Must have hooked up with nunes attorney.

Why? He has nothing to lose. Everybody already knows he is a scumbag, so this won’t hurt him a bit, and who knows, he may actually come out ahead. Stranger things have happened in civil courts.

The Media didn’t have to cover this …

1 Like

Sean used to have this guy on frequently didn’t he?

Tell Sean Hannity that. :smile: It’s on his own newsfeed.

1 Like