George Soros: what is the deal?

I hope someday you learn to read.

Our Story

We are dedicated to renewing America by continuing the quest to realize our nation’s highest ideals, honestly confronting the challenges caused by rapid technological and social change, and seizing the opportunities those changes create.

what do you decipher from that?

A link for that connection please.

None of what you have in your post has been proven to be factual.

and I was just joking, but here it is

Natural news is not a legitimate source for anything… really.

now here we go, there is no criticism you will accept. tell me where the source is wrong.

Do you accept wikileaks as a credible source?

I will accept criticism.

Mike Adams is a known liar and scam artist.

His sources or veiws are not to be trusted.

Sorry.

Sure.

I have no problem with the material of Wikileaks.

links in support of his being a liar.

I will find more links about Soros, I thought you would laugh art Griffin, I know you like him.

I guess I could ask back what makes the Health Ranger so compelling.

But this isn’t the thread for that.

Just know that Natural News is less trustworthy than Infowars.

what about CNN?

Like Fox News it depends on how opinion driven the piece is.

Getting one’s News from just one source is a terrible thing to do.

I get my news from you guys.

fox is fair and balanced except for Hannity and piro. their advocacy sickens me.

Great. Let’s get back to the topic.

Thanks.

Ok I’ll post a few things later when I get home.

The David Brock thing is your run of the mill political ■■■■■■■■

Hardly antichrist behavior.

he is the emmanuel goldstein for the right…

I thought Trump made it pretty clear to “people who are attuned to hearing that meaning” that antisemitism is pure evil. If they think Trump is sending them some sort of whistle or code, they are out of their minds…which may be true.
Care not to what,…disagree with Soros if he funds some leftwing cause like media matters? No, no more than Democrats should be more careful in criticizing Trump lest it lead to something like the guy who recently was arrested for the threat of using a gun. It is what has to be put up with for free speech and democracy.
All politicians are too quick to state things that are not better supported by facts. Trump worse than most. He needs to shape up there for reasons other than violence…just because the truth is kind of nice.

Can you at least understand how people would see Trump talking out of both sides of his mouth on this?

One day he condemns anti Semitism and the next he affirms the conspiracy theory that is pushed by anti semites.

You can see why that is a problem. Right?