George Soros funding campaigns of candidates who will promote law-breaking

I presume Yosarian does, since he asked for them.

You have to pay taxes to support police to enforce the laws and judges to try those cases. So that’s out. Can’t have it both ways.

Your whining about enforcing these trivial infractions reminds me of a neighbor who was recently complaining about someone “stealing” cans and bottles off his property and wanting to get the police involved over less than seven dollars worth of said cans and bottles. Never mind that the neighbor had these cans and bottles sitting on top of his garbage can, on the street, instead of behind a locked gate or garage door that the “thief” would have had to actually break into. Needless to say the police didn’t bother responding. As a taxpayer, I would have been pissed if they had.

"As a Democrat taxpayer… " Of course, you would.

I don’t subscribe to either mainstream political party. There are enough sheep as it is. If I vote, I vote based on issues. Honestly not seeing the point these days as every single politician lies in order to get elected anyway. But rah rah, go team there, champ. :roll_eyes:

Don’t start looking for consistency now.

Wiley… a Democrat… now i have read everything.

It’s not like any DA’s Office has the resources to do it anyway. Even the New York County DA (just Manhattan), which is one of the best funded and most prestigious prosecutor’s offices in America, has four hundred prosecutors for approximately 85,000 cases a year.