General Jim "Mad Dog" Mattis Is Leaving

well ■■■■

https://twitter.com/Elizabeth_McLau/status/1075881565216010246

It’s a clearance sale.

1 Like

Good move on Mattis’ part. We don’t really need his services.

A good case can be made that Sergey Shoygu has been acting in that capacity, anyway.

1 Like

Venezuela going to get bombed

I don’t have the energy to read his resignation. Anything interesting or just the usual platitudes?

1 Like

This is what has me the most worried. The adults are fleeing the burning building. What is left could spell disaster for our nation.

1 Like

I completely agree.

Seriously- wag the dog seems possible. Also pardons being handed out like tic tacs is an option.

Pence must be feeling very very lonely right now.

This is what happens when you have a madman in the White House.

2 Likes

He politely told the President that he was full of ■■■■ and that his foreign and defense policy is dangerous and that he is treating our allies and our alliances like dirt.

I’m reading the spaces between the words, but they’re obvious.

1 Like

Damn now you are going to make me read it.

The wheels were never on.

3 Likes

You ain’t seen nothin’ yet, wait until fat donald’s tax records are revealed.

1 Like

I’m actually getting nervous about 2019. Things could get really truly deeply bad and weird. Well, weirder than they are which is saying a lot.

1 Like

I heard Eric trump is taking his place

1 Like

here’s the thing that our idiot president doesn’t understand. these people go back and talk to other high ranking military people or intelligent people in other industries. they share how totally insane Donald is. those people then lose faith in our President/Administrative branch. the conversations with ex-Trump employees/advisers/cabinet start like this…

WOW! He did not hold back. He was very diplomatic, but he very clearly told President Trump that the way he treats our allies is not in America’s best interests and hurts our national security and defense. And the way he treats our enemies, such as Russia, are not aligning with his long held and long developed views of America’s best interests. It is also very interesting how he did not thank President Trump for the privilege of serving him as his Commander In Chief, rather the opportunity to serve the nation. Brutal.

1 Like

and the democrats investigate him.

Hopefully Mattis’ next stop---->Mueller’s office. He knows lots of ■■■■■

1 Like

I suggest reading it. He was diplomatic, but essentially told President Trump that his world views are dangerous for America as they relate to both our allies and our enemies. And that his views of what is best for America as a Secretary of Defense will not align with the President. And to pretty much stick it.

3 Likes