Gays: Leave the country or face prosecution

Actually, it was a pretty defensive answer.

And there were many of us back then predicting that this day would come.

Well considering the many times that you have agreed with my replies, I will value and cherish this thought. And in case yo have forgotten. Offense sells tickets. Defense wins games. Go “D”

Yeah, but you missed it with me. Complicated eh? :sunglasses:

This isn’t a sport, this is the internet.

When you get defensive on the internet, it means you already lost.

It means emotions are getting the best of you - you’re stuck defending a position you know on some level is wrong.

1 Like

I disagree. I think that my opinion on gay rights is spot on. What gays do behind closed doors is none of my business. Same with gay marriage. Gay marriage is no threat to my marriage so I don’t judge it. I am a Christian. But I know for a fact, that I was not sent here to judge others. Do you agree? If not, where am I wrong? (I promise I won’t play D) :love_you_gesture:

I agree. It doesn’t help that we struck down anti-sodomy laws only 15 years ago, but we should still wield our newly discovered moral compass on this issue.

I would like the largest mosque in the world collapse as Building Seven breaking two of Newton’s “Laws of Motion.”
I find it incredulous that the Department of Education has dumbed down our country to a degree that they do not understand the basics of physics.
Why Jimmy Carter created this useless government agency is something I will never understand.

Wut?

The hell?

Um, what in the hell?

You must be disappointed that so many conservatives aren’t as progressive as you on this issue. Regardless, glad to have you on the progressive side.

Should the US impose sanctions? The Oil & Gas industry is strong in Nigeria.Should Trump do anything?

1 Like

All of a sudden 9/11 truth got injected into the thread.

Didn’t see that coming.

Yes it does.

If we went to war over every country that doesn’t like gays, we would be facing a lot of countries.

Russians don’t like gays

Jamaica don’t like gays.

I could go on and on.

Only the enlighten countries like the us and a few others actually believe in human equality.

Allan

Unfortunately for many in JA the battle cry is, “Batty Bwoy fi dead”, and it’s actually like that for much of the Caribbean. Some say much of the disdain stems from the action of buck breaking during the slavery, when holders would break black male slaves by raping them, while others say it’s immoral behavior.

My stance from a spiritual perspective as a Christian this is not how things should be. Love(agape love) your neighbor no matter what even if their sexual preference is different from ours. Like any other sinner, as a Christian our job is to love them, minister to them, drop that seed of the Love of Yeshua and keep it moving.

exactly. Human equality for all human beings.

I know to some its a difficult thing to embrace.

Look how long it took in America to consider blacks, native americans, woman etc to be equals.

one human being is equal to another.

a radical concept I know,

Allan

Allan

I am a devout Christian and here is the behavior we all should use with all people and this includes gays. If I run into a people I cannot undunderstand I ask myself “What would Jesus think?”
The lovely fact about Christianity is if you follow the Bibles teachings correctly, it tells you not to judge. If you judge then you are in a place that no Christian should find themselves. Soon enough you will yourself be judged.
You will be judged in a negative manner if you hate and everything that is wrong on this earth is anchored by hate.
The several gays I personally can call friends are much better men than myself, and I have learned much from them.
They give up on religion as they are victims of hate, and all from cardboard Christian’s.
Christians usually hear this dogma from their ministers or priests, and many like myself stay away from churches.
The Bible is an easy read and I have have been freed by it after being excommunicated from the LDS church in 1974 after a nine year run in a church that is full of good people, but a wee bit mixed up.
In getting back on track, gays seem to be great people but I do not feel the need to forgive them, as they will meet our Creator soon enough.
I am always looking for the perfect man or woman, and I believe John Paul 11 is still on top of my list, in fact the only one. Reagan and John Paul should get equal credit in defeating the USSR.
I know gays avoid religion but I would say they need to look at churches and especially Protestant ones.
A soul is a terrible thing to waste folks.

Never happened.

Fred Phelps was liked on this board.

Then came the day Westboro protested Reagan’s funeral. A thread was started on the board lamenting how it was Phelps doing it and how could he betray conservatives like this. Because regardless of what political affiliation Phelps may have had in the past he was an ally against the gay menace up til that point. Numerous cons chimed in about how disappointed they were in Phelps for protesting St Ronnie’s funeral.

That was the day the tide turned for him here on Hannity.