Gay man refused service at store

Check his facebook

Compare the reactions of Trumpers to this story to that of Jim Jordan and it tells you all you need to know about them.

There is no proof this ■■■■ ever happened. That’s all I have to say to you.

Don’t need to.

Race or other protected class had nothing to do with this scene.

I don’t do social media. Why don’t you show me the video that this ever happened?

Walking through the store pushing his cause

Politics is not a protected class.

There was excessive soaping in the camera store?

Is a man who showers with and excessively soaps in front of college age males a pedophile or a homosexual exhibitionist?

I was assured the latter would not be an issue when open homosexuality was advocated in the military.

Bigotry is bigotry.

Given recent events, Congress may need to act.

Case in point

No where in that article does it say any such thing.

The point is you’re a hypocrite.

Looking forward to see what they come up with.

There it is. It’s only bigotry if Congress says it is.

I feel like this is a key aspect people just aren’t quite understanding. Its as if they think an employee of a business is supposed to just stand there and be prosthelytized to for some indeterminate amount of time. I wonder how many of the business owners in this site are okay with their employees being approached and lectured by customers for however long they want.

I have to believe you are trolling, I know you are not this dense

Perhaps its because you want to point out the “hypocrisy” or something even then though this is some weak stuff to do it with

Me too. Very much so.

It is what he does professionally, it is his very identity and the employee recognized him from television. He said he was working with him until he started pushing his cause to him.

Seems pretty obvious that this incident is due to his politics and not his sexuality.