Gay man refused service at store

Nothing, the man engaged him in an unwanted conversation, he was referred to another employee to complete the sale, end of story at least as far as the one sided “facts” that were presented.

It has been alleged. We don’t challenge discrimination in this country. We always assume that it’s true.

This “news story” is about as weak as it gets

Maybe. But it was helpful to you because you now know who Brandon Straka is.

#WalkAway

Sorry, no excuse. All this idiot wants is attention and he’s got it.

and they recognized me from tv. I was refused service because they said it was for “alt right” purposes.

Then the explanation of the movement.

so a gay guy didnt want to service (giggidy) another gay guy… now conservatives are outraged?

Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.
Hildawg

What does that have to do with anything? The employee was not obligated to listen to the man’s political opinion, which seems to have been unsolicited.

First they came for the Jews…

He walked away first.

How disappointing.

Nah, we heard about this dip ■■■■ earlier in the week.

This is just a promotional stunt by Straka and the desperate righties.

#SAD

Or was that Jim Jordan?

Referring him to another associate is not a denial of service.

#IhopeItWorks.

:blush:

This numbnuts wants his 15 minutes and he’s getting it from the right wing media. He knows it’s easy to milk these idiots.

eh two gays guys not getting along is the same as backing people of Jewish faith in ovens…

Was “alt right purposes” before or after the “unwanted conversation”?

Would it be ok for a bakery employee to walk away from a homosexual couple because they were discussing their wedding plans?

I know right? He should be free to refuse to personally assist anybody for any reason. Yes?