Gay man refused service at store

So, no proof. Got it. Thank you.

Except the refusal to serve came first.

Itā€™ll be along directly.

No it didnā€™t.

No

And maybe

Yes it is.

No it is not Okay. Any clerk who tries this should be counseled. Then recalled if she does not comply.
But that is not the topic. I respectfully ask that you stay on topic. Thanks in advance.

No, I mean there are your stereotypical things that people can assume, but I find it rather odd that that the one gay guy in the store ended up being the one who he ends up going to talk to.

But I think what we are forgetting here, is no employee needs to be engaged in conversation with a customer that it outside of the businessā€™ purpose. Itā€™s solicitation.

Would you be cool if say a bunch of Muslims walked into Christian bookstore and started trying to convert all their employees and telling them how wrong their religion is?

Yes it did. Itā€™s right there.

False equivalence.
****** plays Price is right loser horn ******

Thanks, try again next time.

ā€œStraka said that the employee was a fellow gay man, and that when he tried to explain what #WalkAway was, the employee was not interested in having a conversation. Straka was directed to another employee at the store who completed the sale. Straka could not help but point out the irony. He is trying to help liberate the political left from closed-mindedness, and was bewildered that another gay man, supposedly a tolerant liberal, would not simply hear him out.ā€

WHEN he tried to explain, the employee was not interested in having a conversation. Straka was directed to another employeeā€¦

The employee refused service before the explanation.

Look at comes right before that.

Well I hate to tell you but that is exactly what happened and it is relevant so it is on topic. Fact is employees need not be subjected to harassment by customers.

No getting referred to another clerk is not getting denied service. We donā€™t even know for sure why he was handed off to another clerk beyond his claim.

For all we know the dude was on his way to a break, lunch, or maybe it was not his department.

But was he denied service? No

yeah, ok. This guy is full of ā– ā– ā– ā–  looking for some attention and trump huggers eating it up.

He didnā€™t go in there to try to convert anyone. He went in to buy a camera and was approached by an adoring fan.
So what should happen to the clerk who denied service to paying customer? You need to address the topic.

Nothing that specifically says he was denied service before the conversation. Please point out where in the article it specifically says it happened before.

How do you know this happened without any proof?

Sorry Indy, that was meant to be directed to Sneaky