Gay man refused service at store

I don’t. All I know is what in the story. Just like you.

Black customer with a white employee.

You can’t have it both ways.

That’s right, this is a nothingburger that this idiot is trying to put out there. All for attention, he knows the game.

as though it’s so hard to believe.

HAHAHAHAHAHA…

Proof that you were wrong? It’s in the article. Proof that any of it happened at all? Try twitting Strakas

How exactly did this guy know the employee who denied him service was gay?

That’s one possibility.

What I’m hearing libs say right now is…as long as you’re on the bus…what difference does it make if you have to ride in the back? You’re on the bus…be thankful.

no gay man would lie.

right?

:rofl: Are you kidding?

Again, where the hell is the proof? I’m sure the store has a camera recording everything. Why isn’t this idiot suing? Where are the witnesses?

Don’t give a rats ass if he’s gay or not.

The sales pitch came after the refusal of service.

“Straka said that the employee was a fellow gay man, and that when he tried to explain what #WalkAway was, the employee was not interested in having a conversation. Straka was directed to another employee at the store who completed the sale. Straka could not help but point out the irony. He is trying to help liberate the political left from closed-mindedness, and was bewildered that another gay man, supposedly a tolerant liberal, would not simply hear him out.”

That qualifies as getting denied service? LOL

You guys are getting desperate

Where is the proof this numbnuts was denied service? Can anyone answer this question?

I only know what’s in the article.

:joy:

this is probably the worst case of mistreatment of homosexuals we’ve seen like ever.

The sales dude did not want to hear my ramblings and got another sales dude to help me! I GOT DENIED SERVICE!

1 Like

Was he denied service by an employee of the establishment yes or no?

Did he suffer emotional distress because of it?

Both yes or no questions.

That’s not what the article says