Gay man leaves liberalism. Rejects the hate

And here you are singing his praises and linking to the story about him in your 2nd bible, Breitbart.

You go girl! :rofl:

He’s free to speak his mind and believe what he does. He’s outnumbered by a very large fraction

Surely they have been. The GOP is the party of unconditional love!

Gay Conservatism is nothing new it has existed for decades, the issue is will mainstream Conservatism accept them.

All of those Hillary supporters are really “PUMAs”. None of them are going to vote for Obama, they’re all either going to stay home, or vote for McCain, just to spite the Democrats!

He’s an actor. For Christ’s sake, it’s Breitbart.

2 Likes

Hey, if he’s willing to ignore the fact that your party has run on opposing gay rights for thirty years, I guess that’s his bailiwick.

Ooh a hairdresser? In New York? I’m sure this is gonna turn out well.

Yes, yes they have.

My party has not opposed gay rights at all. Not a single time. He’s just one man exercising his free choice. All he is saying is that nobody should feel locked in to liberalism. He is not being served well by liberalism. There are other choices to consider. He’s tired of all the hate from the left. Have you reviewed the political agenda of any of the parties since 1980? NEWSFLASH: None of them have any interest in over turning any gay rights. Not a single one. It’s nowhere on any agenda. And Paul Ryan has no secret agenda to roll back gay rights either. Get with the times.

It’s like you have never heard of Log Cabin Republicans. You must be very young.

If he feels more comfortable hanging out with people who will call him a pervert, a sign of societal collapse, the biggest threat to America, and many many other things, then ■■■■ it. Let him. The fact still remains that conservatives are far more judgmental and bigoted against gays so…buh bye.

1 Like

Chick fil e caters gay marriages?

This is the latest fake “movement” created by Trumpist astroturfers. I did some research into this yesterday and there is a reason you’re just hearing about it - it’s manufactured and phony.

Bingo!

Chard

[quote=“altair1013, post:12, topic:6231”]
Now that is exactly why he left. The anger. The hate. The insults. [/quote]
This guy does know who the POTUS is, yes?

Calm down. You are addicted to group think. Claiming that everyone who you identify as a conservative is also a bigot. That is one of the reason this dude has given up on liberalism. Far more judgmental? How do you explain me? I was pro gay marriage before Barack and Hillary. There are a few conservative dinosaurs. But the vast majority of conservatives believe that what people do privately and who they do it with is none of our business. Wanting something to be true does not make it so.

buh bye.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

2 Likes

It’s like Kim Davis never existed.

I’m looking forward to the big parade the OP now expects down Castro Street in S.F. :laughing: