Gao report rips trump COVID response

Yeah, that will be telling. Over 20 million Americans have already received the covid vaccine that was developed during the Trump administration. The best states have given it to the people most at risk, those over 65.
I see your method is set to get Biden the credit for any effect of the vaccine he had nothing to do with. The media approves.

That ■■■■■■■■■■■■ just quit trying when he lost and he wasn’t even trying that hard before and all y’all know it.

1 Like

are you talking to me, or was that directed toward the so called “press?”

The Government Accountability Office (GAO) is known as “the investigative arm of Congress” and “the congressional watchdog.” GAO supports the Congress in meeting its constitutional responsibilities and helps improve the performance and accountability of the federal government for the benefit of the American people.

This is what they say is what they’re supposed to do? They’ve failed “we the people” for decades but now, they’re the new “experts” in fighting the China virus? Yeah…I know. Keep feeding the sheople…

ORANGE MAN BAAA, BAAA, BAAAD! Come and get it sheople!!!

2 Likes

People get vaccinated. My wife got her 1st shot on NYE.

The outcome for the pandemic victims should be in one direction now…Better.

Only health bureaucrats could mess this up.

Yeah, like when he recommended hydroxycloroquine months and months ago, which was attacked by every known media outlet, only to have the AMA and New England Journal of Medicine reverse their recommendations 10 months later.

Or when he never said “drink bleach” but it became the hate meme of the month (how many times did you post that?)

Or when dimocrats labeled every White House meeting a super-spreader event, but ignore the tens of thousands packed in tight in the streets every day for months.

Go rewrite your history somewhere else.

4 Likes

Here’s a better source for factual information.

1 Like

It is all nuance and misinformation with HCL.

Both sides are about half right.

Twitter isn’t a good source IMO.

Sure twitter isn’t a good source for info if it’s any joe shmo, but the tweet I posted is a statement directly from the AMA about HQC.

The AMA is a political organization.

1 Like

Didn’t Biden act quickly to prevent it being called things like the Kung Flu?

And you said he has no plan.

3 Likes

Ask amy klobuchar about her husband, or chris cuomo about his wife, or the Michigan state rep that thanked Trump and visited him at The White House, or…

The AMA did and said what they did and said. We are yet to uncover their reasoning.

The Confirmed Case Fatality Rate on rcp has ticked up again.

So after months of steep decline it has now increased by .05% in the 15 days of “joe biden’s presidency” and now stands at 1.71%.

And that’s with about 22-23 Million people receiving at least one dose of the vaccine in that time.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what the GAO does. They exist to audit the Federal Government.

They do other things, too - like serve as quasi-judges in hearing bid protests from government contractors.

Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years dwarfed any Biden celebrations.

I heard that there would be no more talk about Covid on November 4th.

Not according to Fauci.

There might be a spike among certain troops (what was it, about 20k?) … but almost no one else.

1 Like

It has been more of a stuttery transition.

The Covid and the ruined economy are not playing along.

Make no mistake…the politics are being played just as predicted.

Best value in salary outlay Fauci.